GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 01-10-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all
Half-Life 3 Confirmed (No, Really!)

Half-Life 3 Confirmed (No, Really!)

Visit here to read more

Half-Life 3 is probably one of the most talked about sequels of all time, cropping up in places you wouldn't even dream of. Well now it's actually been "confirmed" by Valve filing an application to trademark Half-Life 3 in the European Union's Trademark and Designs Registry.

......Read More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domdange
Don't give what you can't take.
Emseypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Half-Life 3 Confirmed (No Really)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688711
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:04 PM   #3
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute

Until they announce it I don't care, could still be 10 years away if it happens at all.

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Cronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:50 PM   #4
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

I still think it will be a SteamOS launch title, Valve are looking to seriously push in 2014

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #5
Sikopathic

Manhack

Sikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum
James "abnormally large balls" Bralant
Sikopathic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #6
Rob Gisbey

Zombie

Rob Gisbey will become famous soon enoughRob Gisbey will become famous soon enoughRob Gisbey will become famous soon enoughRob Gisbey will become famous soon enoughRob Gisbey will become famous soon enoughRob Gisbey will become famous soon enoughRob Gisbey will become famous soon enoughRob Gisbey will become famous soon enoughRob Gisbey will become famous soon enoughRob Gisbey will become famous soon enoughRob Gisbey will become famous soon enough

What a cruel headline! You ought to be ashamed of yourself!
Rob Gisbey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:25 AM   #7
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute

So apparently the trademark was shockingly fake, they also tried to trademark Portal 3.

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train

Last edited by Cronos; 05-10-2013 at 01:28 AM.
Cronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:27 AM   #8
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Misleading title, Confirmed means Valve said it is so...

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 08:35 PM   #9
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of
Re: Half-Life 3 Confirmed (No, Really!)

I'm extremely excited! First-person shooters that take an obscenely long time to be released normally turn out to be fantastic! I can't recall a single instance a franchise has had it's credibility destroyed by constant delays, nor can I remember a time this has led to a sub-par game that gets laughed at by anybody with half a shred of sense! Duke Nukem: Forever is a game for the ages, right?

...Right?

But really, I'm not even excited for HL3 or HL2P3 or whatever abbreviation applies. The series has been stellar so far and when I beat Episode 2 I had a great big raging desire to play the next chapter, but any throbbing desire that lasts for more than four years probably needs a trip to the doctor, and mine has thankfully subsided.
Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote