GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 17-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Gaming with a Kitten

Gaming with a Kitten

Visit here to read more

There's something to be said about the camaraderie that is shared between gamers. You are thrown into a randomly selected team with individuals of all different ages, races and walks of life. There's an instant bond of trust between you all. You will win. You will be victorious. You will rule the leaderboard.

......Read More
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2013, 11:53 PM   #2
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of
Re: Gaming with a Kitten

Quote:
Your shots miss, you crouch, then go prone and take a screenshot.
*dies in lol*
Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 08:06 AM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
I can only assume it's happened to you :P
Old 18-09-2013, 12:30 PM   #4
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute

I've died many a time at the paws of my cat spamming the keyboard or kicking the mouse.

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Cronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 12:59 PM   #5
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

As you can see in the picture, mine likes to just put her paws on the keys or roll around behind the keyboard, occasionally landing on buttons.

She'll also just sit on Harrie's or my brothers laptop keyboard.

And if that's not bad enough, she'll sit and watch what I'm doing and then attack the cursor or something moving on the screen. It's cute as hell but I am not letting no punk ass kitty scratch my 350 monitors..
Old 19-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #6
Misterwoot

Manhack

Misterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura about

Try gaming with a 3 foot long Asian Water dragon (it's his face in the avatar). thankfully, he spends almost all his time in the Vivarium

The 4 Devon Rex cats also "help", and have caused more raid wipes than I care to relate.
Bang
Blow
Shoot First, Second, Third and Fourth.... and ask questions to fill time while you reload.
Misterwoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 04:47 PM   #7
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterwoot View Post
Try gaming with a 3 foot long Asian
This would make for a much better story.

Although yours doesn't sound very fun.
Old 20-09-2013, 07:59 AM   #8
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
I can only assume it's happened to you :P
Furzton will literally lay on the Xbox controller if he thinks I'm not paying him enough attention, regardless as to whether I'm in the middle of a game or not.

Quote:
And if that's not bad enough, she'll sit and watch what I'm doing and then attack the cursor or something moving on the screen.
Shadow goes nuts for the game Feeding Frenzy. Oh good god that game oh god
Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote