GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 07-03-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
New Scroll of Resurrection Revamp For World Of Warcraft

New Scroll of Resurrection Revamp For World Of Warcraft

Visit here to read more

A complete overhaul has been given to the 'Scroll of Resurrection' system used to bring back previous players of World of Warcraft to Azeroth to continue their adventures.

......Read More
Old 07-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #2
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Scroll of Resurrection Revamp For World Of Warcraft

This is ******* ridiculous. An upgrade to the latest expansion and an 80... WHAT IS THE POINT IN PLAYING THIS GAME ANYMORE?!

I don't even enjoy the end game! I mean.. it sounds like Blizzard have gone: "Have all the things.... please come back :'("

Last edited by Kaostic; 07-03-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #3
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

I do like how in an expansion centered around revamping the levelling experience, making it more fun, more intuitive and interesting, one of the rewards is to skip all of that :S

Not looking forward to the influxes of level 80s with no idea how to play their classes/roles though :S
Old 07-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #4
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

woot thegimp might be back in the running on dreanor :P
Old 07-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #5
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Do not want! Do not want! Do not want! Do not want! Do not want! Do not want! Do not want! Do not want! Do not want! Do not want! Do not want! Do not want!
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #6
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Oh Hai Beanz, I have a SoR with your name on it...hurr hurr hurrr
Old 07-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #7
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Had no interest in going back to WoW. Have even less interest now.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #8
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
Oh Hai Beanz, I have a SoR with your name on it...hurr hurr hurrr
There a lot of things out there which have Beanz name on it....

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #9
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute

first thing i thought was GREAT!

but then

im a multiboxer, so i would. im not paying for 5 copies of lk + cata. now i dont have to!
"the law of the universe is the whole thing will turn to ****"
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:12 PM   #10
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Want me to SoR you Maggy? Either to you or one of your multiboxed accounts? Send me a pm with your email if you do
Old 07-03-2012, 05:16 PM   #11
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute

Dawson is happy he's getting a free level 80. I'm happy as I'm getting a lovely mount. Win.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:43 AM   #12
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute

id love to offer one of my accounts for SoR how ever... once my guild realised the situation both my self, and im suspecting the other guild multiboxer are getting so many requests atm :X

(* as I've stated before, im NOT a pvp multiboxer, please dont come round my house and stab me)
"the law of the universe is the whole thing will turn to ****"
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:01 PM   #13
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
Not looking forward to the influxes of level 80s with no idea how to play their classes/roles though :S
Even without free 80s this happens.