GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > Web Site: Updates & Problems

Web Site: Updates & Problems Noticed a problem with the GameGrin site or unsure how to use a feature? Post in here for more information.

Old 11-02-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Old old old!

Having a browse round the site I have noticed some pages horribly out of date (http://mylan.gamegrin.com/content/About_LANs), these getting updated when the Mylan part of the site gets moved to the new site design or are they something that can easly be updated?
If so I can have a look through the site, find things that need updating and do a quick re write bringing the pages up to date? i.e changing system specs and games on that page.

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:55 PM   #2
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
Re: Old old old!

Content updates are possible on both systems.

To my knowledge the MyLAN system doesn't have a replacement as yet. The only reason the old system exists is to provide the MyLAN system.

I'm not sure if/when there will be a new MyLAN. Rasher might have more insight on this.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 11:03 PM   #3
Oddie

Manhack

Oddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura about

rofl at the PC specs
i think this was writen when we was doing the Nottingham and bass lans
playing quake 1 & 2, Sin, and shogun mobile armor division, and AOE 1 ! loooool

* Pentium III 500 mhz processor or equivalent
* 128 meg ram
* TNT2 3d graphics card or equivalent
* 16X CD Rom
* A few gigabytes spare on your hard disk wont go amiss.
* 10 meg Network Card

my mobile phone has a better spec than this now rofl
just shows u how times change
Old 20-02-2010, 06:37 PM   #4
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

I thought we updated that page
unless an old version managed to re-surface somehow

The MYLAN system is planned to be re-written at moment, we did plan to start it before Christmas, but due to other commitments we didnt get a chance.
Dawson and i will be looking at starting the new system within the next 2 months

Once we start this new system, we will require group chats with LAN users about it, so it can be designed by you as such.

I have about 20 sets of LAN photos ready at the moment to be added to the new system (and still a lot more to do)

All the past LANs will be added to this system
But there is a good 10 gig of images to upload still

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 11:39 PM   #5
Oddie

Manhack

Oddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura about

thats still the spec of ur PC aint it rash :P

Is the server up yet ? :{}