GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 28-10-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Interview with Cast Members from Heroes

Visit here to read more

Snippet:

......Read More

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 05:24 PM   #2
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interview with Cast Members from Heroes

fyi

its cast, not caste

oh and additionally

from the photos it looks like Jess is doing the asking...but then you get this answer

"Greg - Apart from 10 more episodes of Heroes I have written and produced a film called ‘Group Sex'. I am also working on something with the director of ‘Saw'"

rather worrying.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Last edited by Colio; 28-10-2008 at 05:53 PM.
Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 05:40 PM   #3
MaddAussie

Antlion

MaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond repute

How! What and where?????

PS Big ups to Jess
Old 28-10-2008, 05:57 PM   #4
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

Good stuff!

If only there had been the cheerleader... ooh, I'd save her world alright.
Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 06:04 PM   #5
Mrs Rasher

Hopper Mine
Administrator

Mrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colio View Post
from the photos it looks like Jess is doing the asking...but then you get this answer

"Greg - Apart from 10 more episodes of Heroes I have written and produced a film called ‘Group Sex'. I am also working on something with the director of ‘Saw'"

rather worrying.
Fortunately he answered that one very quietly, in my direction. I won't tell you what her version of the notes said, but she definately did NOT hear his answer correctly
Old 28-10-2008, 06:20 PM   #6
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute

from saying very little Linda, to suddenly remembering the sentence about group sex..

we now know where your mind belongs...

dirty woman.......and to think you are a mother as well....

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Old 28-10-2008, 06:22 PM   #7
MaddAussie

Antlion

MaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Rasher View Post
Fortunately he answered that one very quietly, in my direction. I won't tell you what her version of the notes said, but she definately did NOT hear his answer correctly
Perhaps it was more of an offer Linda.....
Old 28-10-2008, 06:24 PM   #8
Colio

Garg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddAussie View Post
Perhaps it was more of an offer Linda.....
ROFL...denied.

Old 28-10-2008, 06:24 PM   #9
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

Not a smooth chat up line IMO.

"So yeah, I've filmed stuff about sex you know, also I've spoken to people who depict grisly deaths on the big screen"
Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #10
MaddAussie

Antlion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
Not a smooth chat up line IMO.

"So yeah, I've filmed stuff about sex you know, also I've spoken to people who depict grisly deaths on the big screen"
FT you have to realise Linda lives with rasher hence Mr parkman didnt have to try hard and he can make peeps do stuff anyway.