GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games

Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games Anything about gaming, any platform

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 24-01-2022, 05:35 PM   #1
Yaridovich

Snark
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: United States: Michigan
Posts: 41
Yaridovich is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Nintendo games

My favorite video game of all time is Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.
My other favorites are Smash Ultimate, Splatoon, Rayman 2: The great escape, Nintendo Land: Metroid blast attraction, Mega man 8, Sonic spinball, I also like Mario party series, Mario kart series, Mario & Luigi series and Paper mario series.
But what about other ones? I do not like ones that are boring!
What about Splatoon 3? When exactly does it come out? Does anyone know? Share your opinions about Nintendo games here
Yaridovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2022, 06:24 AM   #2
JungleHeart

Snark
 
JungleHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 33
JungleHeart is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nintendo games

Great list of games! I've been meaning to play some of the Mario games, Mario Kart specifically. I've played the one on Nintendo DS but not the one on Switch yet.

I played Metroid Dread and Shin Megami Tensei V last year. Both were a little difficult but fantastic as title recommendations. Metroid Dread in particular was very good - I highly recommend that.
JungleHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2022, 01:05 AM   #3
Yaridovich

Snark
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: United States: Michigan
Posts: 41
Yaridovich is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Nintendo games

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleHeart View Post
Great list of games! I've been meaning to play some of the Mario games, Mario Kart specifically. I've played the one on Nintendo DS but not the one on Switch yet.

I played Metroid Dread and Shin Megami Tensei V last year. Both were a little difficult but fantastic as title recommendations. Metroid Dread in particular was very good - I highly recommend that.
METROID DREAD! COOL, I only have one Metroid game(NES) But what i have seen of em they're good, I watched Metroid Fusion and the story's GREAT! It's the second most chilling video game story i've seen... with Pokémon: Super Mystery Dungeon being the MOST chilling video game story i've ever seen, I LOVE CHILLING STORIES
Yaridovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2022, 06:01 AM   #4
JungleHeart

Snark
 
JungleHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 33
JungleHeart is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nintendo games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaridovich View Post
METROID DREAD! COOL, I only have one Metroid game(NES) But what i have seen of em they're good, I watched Metroid Fusion and the story's GREAT! It's the second most chilling video game story i've seen... with Pokémon: Super Mystery Dungeon being the MOST chilling video game story i've ever seen, I LOVE CHILLING STORIES
Oh yeah I've heard so many good things about Fusion and that it's scary indeed. Metroid II: Return of Samus on the good ole Game Boy was scary too... I think it's really Metroid's standard of making the player feel alone and outnumbered. It's so different from other Nintendo games.

Sadly, I never grew up on any of the Pokemon games I did try Let's Go Pikachu recently but was never able to finish it.

Really??? I never thought Pokemon games could be chilling haha. That got me curious, think I'll try looking up Super Mystery Dungeon on YouTube.
JungleHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2022, 08:16 PM   #5
Yaridovich

Snark
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: United States: Michigan
Posts: 41
Yaridovich is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Nintendo games

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleHeart View Post
Really??? I never thought Pokemon games could be chilling haha. That got me curious, think I'll try looking up Super Mystery Dungeon on YouTube.
Here you go! Read the PLOT! it will give you chills for sure! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net...ystery_Dungeon
Yaridovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2022, 07:16 AM   #6
JungleHeart

Snark
 
JungleHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 33
JungleHeart is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nintendo games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaridovich View Post
Here you go! Read the PLOT! it will give you chills for sure! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Haha thanks I will give this a read in a bit! This is interesting
JungleHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2022, 02:39 AM   #7
Yaridovich

Snark
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: United States: Michigan
Posts: 41
Yaridovich is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Nintendo games

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleHeart View Post
Haha thanks I will give this a read in a bit! This is interesting
You're welcome, It IS an interesting story... i REALLY liked it
Yaridovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 04:09 AM   #8
Yaridovich

Snark
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: United States: Michigan
Posts: 41
Yaridovich is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Nintendo games

What do you think about some of the hero characters?
One of my favorites is Inkling from Splatoon! He is cool, He is a anthropomorphic squid human that can transform into a squid and swim in his own ink, Another favorite of mine is Kirby, He's cute, has a cute voice but he's secretly TOUGH! Fox McCloud from Star Fox, A Anthropomorphic fox that shoots laser guns and pilots jets and tanks, he's cool too.
Yaridovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
games, nintendo

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:22 PM.


More on gaming

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2016 GameOn Networking Ltd, T/A GameGrin