GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > Web Site: Updates & Problems

Web Site: Updates & Problems Noticed a problem with the GameGrin site or unsure how to use a feature? Post in here for more information.

Old 28-04-2009, 12:43 PM   #21
funkstar

Headcrab

funkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura about
Re: Mobile Phone, PDA, iPhone, PSP Forum Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
On a unrelated note,
We have got a lot further with the PDA version of the magazine, if anyone is up for helping test that, i could do with some tests starting in about weeks time, if you can MSN me and we can sort out a day/time to meet up so i can run some tests over to you.
Added on MSN, I should be around next week, I don't think I'll be offshore.
funkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 05:00 PM   #22
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33 View Post
Tested with my iphone 3g works a treat.
Tested with a mass assortment of blackberrys and WM6 devices at work. Very latest BB firmware for the 8310 (curve) causes the page to render all in unformatted font etc on a white background as if there is no CSS at all, so most likely a bug in the BB browser but just thought I'd let you know. Can post a screenie if needed.
If you could post me a screenshot when you get a moment m8
that would be a MASSIVE help

OFF TOPIC again
Once were happy the lite forum is working fine
i will pass over the CSS to someone who knows what they are doing with it (not someone who thinks its an FPS game)
I can see some very basic area where it could be improved
but i will make another post on that once we have got all the niggles sorted out.

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:26 PM   #23
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
i'm currently sitting in the comfy area of our garage smoking a phattie with Josh and his friends and reading the forums on my phone. Very impressed with this Rasher
Betty_Swallocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:40 PM   #24
DannyM

Manhack

DannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the rough

Just thought I would confirm this is working on the HTC Magic (android cupcake v1.5) posting this now from said device.
DannyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:43 PM   #25
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyM View Post
Just thought I would confirm this is working on the HTC Magic (android cupcake v1.5) posting this now from said device.
Got the proper HTC build with Exchange support or the crippled Google build?
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:58 PM   #26
DannyM

Manhack

DannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Got the proper HTC build with Exchange support or the crippled Google build?
Not 100% sure m8. If it is said crippled version, then it isn't much of a cripple, its fantastic its as good as the iphone if not better.
DannyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 11:02 PM   #27
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.engadget.com/2009/05/15/e...with-google-p/
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote