GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Console Chat > Xbox & Xbox 360

Xbox & Xbox 360 Covers discussions on anything Xbox related.

Old 19-02-2010, 08:49 PM   #1
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of
AVP whos playing?

Got mine through today on the xbox and just wondering who's playing?

Whats your thought about the game?

I've been playing at the marine and pred atm and it's really good. Just get abit peed off with the pred jump tho as it's hard to find places to jump.

Also jumped allot with aliens jumping out at me on the maries single player
Old 19-02-2010, 09:00 PM   #2
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AVP whos playing?

Loads playing but on PC mate.

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 11:47 PM   #3
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oBladeo View Post
Just get abit peed off with the pred jump tho as it's hard to find places to jump.
You are going to hate me for saying this, but i dont find it that hard doing the jumps because i use a mouse

Had some issues at the start when learning and still at times when a bunch of marines are shooting at you, but i do find the mouse pretty easy to aim where you want to jump.

Be interested to hear how you get on with the jumping by next week
(personally me, i cant use an controller to save my life on an FPS)

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2010, 01:23 PM   #4
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

See, this is why I think consoles fail at FPS. Its too difficult to use a controller to look and move.

Well, for me it is.

I find the distance between my hands makes a difference too. THe more space the better. Using a controller is odd, but maybe that because im a PC gamer first and foremost. My first consloe was a PSX, then a Panasonic 3DO, but before that I was playing on Atari STs and PCs. Both of which are Mouse/Keyboard combo for FPS type games.

When I went to the PSX/3DO (Yes kids, I am THAT old) I was awful at anything that needed me to use sometihng other than a mouse to look around me.

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2010, 01:25 PM   #5
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

My housemate has got it for the Xbox but I am trying to stop myself playing it!

I don't want to ruin my thoughts of the game when I play it on the console.
Old 20-02-2010, 01:31 PM   #6
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of

it's not that i can't aim for the jumping it's that the red jump pad won't apear on stuff i want to jump on.

I'll be playing more on monday wen my bro goes back home as he's stolen my xbox hd atm to use live and thats where my profile is. Just a pitty you can't have shared profiles as i have 3 xbox here