GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 17-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
TheDMan

Houndeye

TheDMan is on a distinguished roadTheDMan is on a distinguished roadTheDMan is on a distinguished roadTheDMan is on a distinguished roadTheDMan is on a distinguished roadTheDMan is on a distinguished roadTheDMan is on a distinguished roadTheDMan is on a distinguished road
Kid throws taco in mums face

http://www.gametab.com/news/2858235/

A mum tells her son to come off from his Xbox and to come down for dinner. She tries turning it off and he throws a delicious mexican snack in her face.

I think this made my day lol.
TheDMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
funkstar

Headcrab

funkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura about
Re: Kid throws taco in mums face

What a waste of a taco!
funkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2009, 09:04 PM   #3
TheDMan

Houndeye

TheDMan is on a distinguished roadTheDMan is on a distinguished roadTheDMan is on a distinguished roadTheDMan is on a distinguished roadTheDMan is on a distinguished roadTheDMan is on a distinguished roadTheDMan is on a distinguished roadTheDMan is on a distinguished road

"Zach pushed his mother again, before smacking her on the arm and throwing the tortilla-wrapped missile with beef-themed vengeance. This is also when he called her, and I quote again, a retard"

That bit jus made my day.
Mexican warefare!
Old 17-01-2009, 09:28 PM   #4
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

I'd kick that snotty little kids ass.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2009, 09:45 PM   #5
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light

She should feel lucky! At least her son didn't grab a gun and start shooting at her. I can't believe she would press charges either that's just ridiculous.
GuNsLiNgEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2009, 09:55 PM   #6
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Fair point.

Then again, it's a sad state of affairs if nowadays, it's considered "lucky" if your son throws something at you, hits you on the arm and screams at you. The fact he thinks he should just be able to shove her and get away with it alone is in my opinion, a load of crap. If I had done that when I was a kid I would have been in a fair bit of pain.
Old 17-01-2009, 10:00 PM   #7
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

LMFAO!!!!!!
Old 17-01-2009, 10:03 PM   #8
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
The fact he thinks he should just be able to shove her and get away with it alone is in my opinion, a load of crap. If I had done that when I was a kid I would have been in a fair bit of pain.
Why, weak bones?

*shove* *snap* OOOOOWWWWW

Hehe, nice sig Dead Alive, just seended it
JK Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #9
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

That sig is epic lol
Old 17-01-2009, 10:08 PM   #10
TheDMan

Houndeye

I dont get why he did that though, you could have just paused your game and gone down for dinner. You could have just saved it aswel depending on what game your on its not as if you cant get there again anyway.

More logical and mature than acting like a chimp in Wobern safari park throwing food at her.

If I done that i think i would be in AnE lol.
Old 17-01-2009, 10:09 PM   #11
Dead Alive

Antlion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK Ferret View Post
Hehe, nice sig Dead Alive, just seended it
It's made of epic and makes me lols.
Old 17-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #12
TheDMan

Houndeye

That Quote is pretty awesome. Cant get any more manly than that