GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Game Servers > Counter-Strike: Source Servers

Counter-Strike: Source Servers For any Questions/Query’s that is related to GameOn’s CS:S Server (If its not related to our server please use CS forum below)

Old 12-05-2006, 03:55 PM   #1
worldclassbika

Scanner

worldclassbika is an unknown quantity at this pointworldclassbika is an unknown quantity at this point
unban

hi there people.
i was just wondering whether it would be possible for the admins to be able to unban me.please i havn't playd cs for ages becasue most other severs are rubish. my steam id is 0:1:8727768.
cheers
Old 12-05-2006, 04:04 PM   #2
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of
Please refer to this particular comment:

http://forums.gamegrin.com/showpost....8&postcount=46

which is in this thread: http://forums.gamegrin.com/showthrea...5&page=3&pp=20

You asked to be unbanned, and the admin who banned you said No.

WE GOT TEH 1!!!!!!!! VAAAUUUNNNTTTT!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2006, 04:11 PM   #3
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldclassbika
hi there people.
i was just wondering whether it would be possible for the admins to be able to unban me.please i havn't playd cs for ages becasue most other severs are rubish. my steam id is 0:1:8727768.
cheers
Send a private message to Crackhour, speak to him direct.

Get crackhour to report back on this thread...

I'll leave the choice to Crackhour as he was the admin who banned you and needs to be consulted.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Old 12-05-2006, 09:24 PM   #4
Crackhour

Baby Headcrab

Crackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enough
Dude.....

I think that the time is right for you too be let out of your banned cage ......

Please dont show that i have made a bad decision.... ok !!

Play and have fun ...... the word FUN there m8 ok

cheers ......

Old 12-05-2006, 09:49 PM   #5
{Marsh}Bounty

Hopper Mine

{Marsh}Bounty has a spectacular aura about{Marsh}Bounty has a spectacular aura about{Marsh}Bounty has a spectacular aura about{Marsh}Bounty has a spectacular aura about{Marsh}Bounty has a spectacular aura about{Marsh}Bounty has a spectacular aura about{Marsh}Bounty has a spectacular aura about{Marsh}Bounty has a spectacular aura about{Marsh}Bounty has a spectacular aura about{Marsh}Bounty has a spectacular aura about{Marsh}Bounty has a spectacular aura about
Oh you big softy you.

Clan{Marsh} Website
Server MOTD
Old 13-05-2006, 12:41 PM   #6
worldclassbika

Scanner

worldclassbika is an unknown quantity at this pointworldclassbika is an unknown quantity at this point
ok thanks man i promise it will not happen again and i will have fun
thanks again
Old 13-05-2006, 01:06 PM   #7
LION

Houndeye

LION is on a distinguished roadLION is on a distinguished roadLION is on a distinguished roadLION is on a distinguished roadLION is on a distinguished roadLION is on a distinguished road
Can you feel the love in this room.
Old 13-05-2006, 03:48 PM   #8
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackhour
Dude.....

I think that the time is right for you too be let out of your banned cage ......

Please dont show that i have made a bad decision.... ok !!

Play and have fun ...... the word FUN there m8 ok

cheers ......

Ban removed Thanks for the follow up Crackhour

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Old 14-05-2006, 12:11 AM   #9
Mr Pitt

Barnacle

Mr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enough
Looks like Crackhour was on a promise when he unbanned him
Old 14-05-2006, 12:17 AM   #10
Crackhour

Baby Headcrab

Crackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enough
Lol

You been spying on me again Pitt lol ......

Old 04-06-2006, 03:09 PM   #11
worldclassbika

Scanner

still not unbanned

yo people.
A while ago crackhore you said that my ban would be lifted and upto now it is still on. I cannot access the servers.Please could you see about sorting it out.thanks again.
Old 05-06-2006, 04:12 PM   #12
Mr Pitt

Barnacle

Mr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enoughMr Pitt will become famous soon enough
Yeah!!!! "Crackhore" stop snorting and get the friggin steam ID unbanned!
Old 05-06-2006, 04:16 PM   #13
Crackhour

Baby Headcrab

Quote:
yo people.
A while ago crackhore you said that my ban would be lifted and upto now it is still on. I cannot access the servers.Please could you see about sorting it out.thanks again.
Crackhore ????? oh dear .....

Xfire - crackhour05
Old 05-06-2006, 04:34 PM   #14
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackhour
Crackhore ????? oh dear .....

Missed the W :P

WE GOT TEH 1!!!!!!!! VAAAUUUNNNTTTT!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2006, 08:02 PM   #15
Jimi

Barnacle

Jimi is on a distinguished roadJimi is on a distinguished roadJimi is on a distinguished roadJimi is on a distinguished roadJimi is on a distinguished roadJimi is on a distinguished roadJimi is on a distinguished roadJimi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pitt
Yeah!!!! "Crackhore" stop snorting and get the friggin steam ID unbanned!
I thought you smoked crack not snort it.
Old 05-06-2006, 08:18 PM   #16
Crackhour

Baby Headcrab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky
Missed the W :P
Lol ..... yea nice one Milky ......

Xfire - crackhour05
Old 05-06-2006, 09:17 PM   #17
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Quote:
yo people.
Try joining a serve now, the ban should be removed.

Achtung Baby!