GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Game Servers > Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love

Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love For any Questions/Query’s that is related to GameOn’s Battlefield Server (If its not related to our server please use BF forum below)

Old 02-03-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
koppiekop22

Scanner

koppiekop22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Banned without reason

I was banned, with no reason. My stuka was taking of in El Alamein, when a team killer crashed into me with a Wespe. 2 seconds after that, I got banned, but I don't know by which admin.

My name was Chaoclan-Alex de Graaf.

Maybe I was banned because in previous games I cursed about a hacker (I got kicked by that, which was upright of the admins).

And if it is because i cursed sometimes, I apologize for that to the admins and I swear that I will never swear again in the server.

Koppiekop22
(Chaoclan- Alex de Graaf)
koppiekop22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:14 PM   #2
marco12390

Fast Zombie

marco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished road
Re: Banned without reason

he sounds nice unban him
marco12390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:12 PM   #3
NiKiTa

Fast Zombie

NiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enough

Well it wasn't an admin but the operator.It seems you have been kick to many times for minus score.
I will unban you, but I expect you to be more carefull while playing.
You will not have another chance.
NiKiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:20 PM   #4
msbd

Zombie

msbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enough

well he propably got the TK of the wespe guy. Its just stupid if ppl drive their vehicles in front of you or if you have a killbug. I mean we are like pros and -4 wont kick us coz our score is high enough. But if it happens to a normal user well its not pretty nice. Maybe we should bring the tk limit to -7 so accidents could happen. But that wold help the real TKers again.

In my opinion friendly fire: OFF and killbug plus many other bad effects wouuld be away...

Server already had that settings and it worked fine idk why it got changed?!?
msbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:00 AM   #5
marco12390

Fast Zombie

marco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished road

ya i agree why did it get changed in the 1st place?
Old 03-03-2010, 03:27 PM   #6
koppiekop22

Scanner

koppiekop22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks man

you will never see me plane camping anymore (too much risk of getting banned )
koppiekop22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:56 AM   #7
marco12390

Fast Zombie

plane camping is allowed its only tank camping thats not allowed
Old 17-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #8
GospodinSparky

Snark

GospodinSparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Banned without reason

what anoys me in ElAleimen is the brittish snipers(camping) near the german airfield i hate them
GospodinSparky is offline   Reply With Quote