GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Game Servers > Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love

Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love For any Questions/Query’s that is related to GameOn’s Battlefield Server (If its not related to our server please use BF forum below)

Old 09-02-2010, 09:17 PM   #21
REĞ_A®m¥

Headcrab

REĞ_A®m¥ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stalin Modification

Hey there,
I did some thinking and talking and i have maby an idee for stalingrad to make it much more fun, just look at it and ask for question if you don't get it or if you have an other idee of suggestions, or if you don't like it. The main base is moved to that hangar and in the formal place of the mainbase comes an new capturable flag, that to make it more difficult to hold/defend all the flags.
below you have the picture of it.

Greetz

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stalin mod 2.JPG
Views:	278
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	21282
REĞ_A®m¥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:25 PM   #22
marco12390

Fast Zombie

marco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished road

hmmmm i like that actually it makes it more interesting
marco12390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:54 PM   #23
n1ce

Snark

n1ce is an unknown quantity at this point

interesting idea! the most important point is, that its more difficult to control all flags. and so it could be more variable to play. also i prefer no nades and no tanks, so that could be an interesting combination...
n1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #24
NiKiTa

Fast Zombie

NiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enough

I like it very very much ^^
NiKiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:55 PM   #25
Abra

Scanner

Abra is an unknown quantity at this point

I like it too

If in the game (for what reason ever) it works not good, an alternative could be to leave uncap. Base where it is and just install a further Flag.

But for now your idea is better!
Abra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:18 PM   #26
REĞ_A®m¥

Headcrab

Abra, i don't quite know what you're meaning, but i know when we leave that uncapable base where it is standard and add an capable flag further, the problems will continue, that further flag isn't going to do anything about it, that flag is just irrelevant when you hold the standard uncap base where it is set as standard.

Greetz
Old 11-02-2010, 08:09 PM   #27
Abra

Scanner

Abra is an unknown quantity at this point

okay,
was just a suggestion nevermind
Abra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:01 PM   #28
msbd

Zombie

msbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enough

hm im gonna try to make a beta for it soon...
msbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 11:54 AM   #29
GospodinMisic
Banned

GospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these partsGospodinMisic is infamous around these parts

Already exist in CTF mode....but main bases are to close.and that new flag is to far away...so,the team that captures that flag first will probably not lost it untill the end of the game,unless if that team is brainless
GospodinMisic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2010, 10:19 PM   #30
msbd

Zombie

msbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enough

Oke its done and succesfully running. Just 2 things:

You cant add a new flagg serverside so there wont be another flagg at harbor.

Plats crashed at the first beta test. But now its working all fine and players are back
Old 15-02-2010, 10:35 PM   #31
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Mitch. Well done.
Old 16-02-2010, 10:01 AM   #32
REĞ_A®m¥

Headcrab

ok now let's hope that it will make a big difference in fun to play it it's a bit sad about that new flag but let's try it the way it is now

Greetz
Old 18-02-2010, 07:30 PM   #33
Hynol

Headcrab

Hynol is an unknown quantity at this point

Only diference now is, it is harder to get out from lock for russians. 2-3 well placed STG can kill everyone on fog end distance. Also a little better team takes all flags on start because there is almost no diference in distance between them and main bases.
Hynol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 08:55 PM   #34
msbd

Zombie

well its even now ye. most like it like that and the anticamp is pretty big. so its not so easy to camp main as you mentioned hynol
Old 18-02-2010, 09:28 PM   #35
NiKiTa

Fast Zombie

NiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enough

Well i like it a lot, it almost feels like a new map .
NiKiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 09:36 PM   #36
Hynol

Headcrab

Hynol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbd View Post
well its even now ye. most like it like that and the anticamp is pretty big. so its not so easy to camp main as you mentioned hynol
I was talking about very very distant camp places - like not far from center flag. I just got feeling like russians have to run much more in the open than germans when they are locked.
Hynol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 10:01 PM   #37
REĞ_A®m¥

Headcrab

Well, I think, if the russians are locked, that it is easier to break out when it was on the old map. Also, i played it 2 times now and i almost never saw that allied or axis was locked, so i think that my suggestion was a very good idea and that it works pretty good

Greetz
Old 18-02-2010, 10:30 PM   #38
msbd

Zombie

well if it what hynol said should turn out to the truth i could give Allieds some extra jeeps to break out...

For Example:
Axies got 1 outpost: 2jeeps for Allied
Axies got 2 outposts: 3jeeps for Allied
Axies got 3 outposts: 4jeeps for Allied

same wouuld count then for Axies
Old 19-02-2010, 02:56 PM   #39
REĞ_A®m¥

Headcrab

You could do that and then it is not necessary anymore that you put the anticamp so far, because i don't like the anticamp so big, you even can get in the house on corner to hide, russians can sit there and we can't kill them unless we get killed by anticamp (house D3,C3). So i would suggest to put the anticamp less far, and do that idea from mitch with the jeeps.

Greetz
Old 20-02-2010, 01:52 PM   #40
KuNiVa

Scanner

KuNiVa is an unknown quantity at this point

i see no difference between the original stalin map and the modded now
the thing with the no nades and no tanks is ok and i think thats enough
KuNiVa is offline   Reply With Quote