GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Game Servers > Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love

Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love For any Questions/Query’s that is related to GameOn’s Battlefield Server (If its not related to our server please use BF forum below)

Old 03-08-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
KonewA

Snark

KonewA is an unknown quantity at this point
Kickback

What do you think about this?
If it should be on or off ?
How it helps you or does not help you ?

I wait for your opinion.
KonewA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
REĞ_A®m¥

Headcrab

REĞ_A®m¥ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kickback

what exactly means kickback?
can you explain what it do?
ty

Greetz
REĞ_A®m¥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #3
msbd

Zombie

msbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enough

He means the hp payback function. That causes a bug in link with the teambalance. Teambug Killbug or whatever. I think thats what KonewA means. I also said for ages that there are only 3 senseble options. 1st. Put off teambalance. 2nd. Enable TK teamwound Forgive mode or make the pay or kickback on 0%. 3rd. Put out the possibility of tking. No splash teamdamage no attack teamdamage. You would be still able to kill a teammate with overruning or make an explosion of a vehicle beside the teammate that he gets hurt of it. But the called bug would be away. And i agree this bug is very annoying and it makes no sense to keep this settings. Even if KonewA didnt mean that its an important point for me. And in Fact that i dont get replys anymore of Collin and Nikita is missing as contact ill just post here now

Greetz Mitch
msbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:18 PM   #4
KonewA

Snark

KonewA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbd View Post
He means the hp payback function. That causes a bug in link with the teambalance. Teambug Killbug or whatever.
exactly, thx for explanation
KonewA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:14 PM   #5
Hynol

Headcrab

Hynol is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't like kickback - sometimes I'm losing tank by accidental TK or killbug (and if it is M10 or Tiger on Tobruk it can ruin the round). Sometimes I am dying because not the most bright player is driving with jeep onto my landmines (Market Garden - bridge for example). It doesn't help. If someone want to TK me - he can do it anyway.
Hynol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:09 PM   #6
REĞ_A®m¥

Headcrab

REĞ_A®m¥ is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it is the best for NOT turning it off but turn the payback function not that sensitive, so if you accidentally tk someone then you shouldn't be dead ( look Hynol for example )and if there is someone who doing tk's just for fun, ok he can do it without be punished automatic, but there for we have admins and the autokick on minus score
but now it is not ok, when you bomb with the b17 and there is 1 person of your own team that you didn't saw, then you are dead and b17 is gone

that is my opinion and i'm not trowing stones at anyone i just express my feelings about that question of Konewa

Greetz
REĞ_A®m¥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:17 AM   #7
marco12390

Fast Zombie

marco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished road

i agree with all u guys. Like the other day Jeff driving jeep man runs in front Jeff tks and he dies
marco12390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:32 AM   #8
jeff1130

Snark

jeff1130 will become famous soon enoughjeff1130 will become famous soon enoughjeff1130 will become famous soon enoughjeff1130 will become famous soon enoughjeff1130 will become famous soon enoughjeff1130 will become famous soon enoughjeff1130 will become famous soon enoughjeff1130 will become famous soon enoughjeff1130 will become famous soon enoughjeff1130 will become famous soon enoughjeff1130 will become famous soon enough

ya, its really anoying... and mostly when you are taking off with a plane and there are always some players who run in front like for me yesterday : 3 of my 6 deaths came from this.
jeff1130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:47 AM   #9
msbd

Zombie

msbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enough

its 2bad we dont have any guys like Gospodins here. we everytime only hear the ideas of admins and well their "friends" like me or Red Army...
Old 04-08-2009, 12:02 PM   #10
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

Well we've provided a forum for you all to use.
It can hardly be said to be our fault if the only activity here is people coming to complain about the way we run things.
Get more people to use the forums and you will have a more representative voice.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:15 PM   #11
marco12390

Fast Zombie

marco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished road

cant stand gospodin's......
Old 04-08-2009, 06:51 PM   #12
Hynol

Headcrab

Hynol is an unknown quantity at this point

You are not only one
Hynol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #13
msbd

Zombie

In my opinion they perfectly represent the 1.6 players. They talk much, they play often, and have in relation to ppl of 1.61 only less skill. And they make a big part of the "servermass". Includes all the guys like Danish Popcorn etc. And i think if we really want to get them here. We can do that. But yet i got no signal to make anyone sign up here...
Old 04-08-2009, 09:26 PM   #14
n1ce

Snark

n1ce is an unknown quantity at this point

hey boys and girls,
hi marco, hi hynol,

because it's my first post i want to say who i am. my name is stefan and i'm living in germany in the near of berlin. at the moment i'm playing as GospodinN1ce, before as <DRz>n1ce. my english isn't that good, so please ask me if something isn't understandable.

i think red_army's opinion is very good, it should not be that sensitive. is it possible to configure? tobruk is an good example, aberdeen too... if you turn that off, i don't believe that it would be very funny for the admins to control all teamkills. sometimes they only wanna have fun and play bf but than it's stress with many discussions etc......

what really disturbs me is if somebody is playing with the nickname heinrich himmler or something like that. we are playing for having fun and not to recapitulate the history without brain...

marco, hynol, what's your problem with gospodins? too unskilled? too much spam?

ok, that's all at the moment.
good night together.
n1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:34 PM   #15
msbd

Zombie

germans are owning x]

bin auch deutsch

<3
Old 04-08-2009, 11:43 PM   #16
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forums n1ce
Old 05-08-2009, 12:15 AM   #17
marco12390

Fast Zombie

i only got probs with dann hes annoying
Old 05-08-2009, 07:46 AM   #18
n1ce

Snark

n1ce is an unknown quantity at this point

thx betty...

ok marco, that's right. i dont know what problems he has. he often shows that there seems to be an antipathy for german people. i said to him that he should be carefully with some statements.

AND: i've never seen him playing axis... haha
n1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:32 AM   #19
msbd

Zombie

Well i have no problem with dann x]. he is just spamming like the rest of gospodins hehe. But its no problem for me and anyways who cares about him. Since its not like he would hate me or n1ce he cant be such a nationalist maybe an idiot but pretty sure not more

Greetz Mitch x]
Old 06-08-2009, 11:11 AM   #20
Korsholm

Snark

Korsholm is an unknown quantity at this point

i kicked dann once for saying bad stuff about germans, then he came back and just claimed to be joking but he surely was serious i think...
Korsholm is offline   Reply With Quote