GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > MMO > World Of Warcraft

World Of Warcraft WoW Forum

Old 17-01-2006, 03:24 PM   #1
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Nathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really nice
FAO Jolteh; Razorgore tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegster
Any tips on Razoregore Jolty? We had about 15 attempts or so on him over 3 days and managed to only get it down to 5 eggs left before the mobs kill Razoregore after us ^^

The tactics we have been trying is

- MT as Controller
- Hunter kiting 1 dragonkin each around the room using the platforms to keep distance
- Rogue in each corner stunlocking and killing the mages
- Mages in each corner Sheeping the mobs
- Warriors helping tank the mobs
- Druid in each corner Sleeping a Dragonkin
- Priests in corners fearing a Dragonkin
- Shaman kiting the Legionnaires in the centre of room in a circle with Earthbind totems..etc

I think the problems we have is 1 shammy dies and all hell breaks loose as they can't get healed too much or the healers will rip the agg from the shammy as they are just kiting around.

We've not been to bad at stopping the Controller getting Interrupted - he usually manages 2-3 good goes at destroyign the eggs but when we get to 10 eggs left or so we are losing too many people.

As a kiter I've just been wearing the pvp gear I got from getting to Legionnaire with stam enchants and minor speed on boots which seems to have worked well until people die then I end up trying to kite a train of 3 dragonkin which makes it impossible to use cheetah as the mages aoe concusses you, the dragonkin catch up and you die!
^^
Old 17-01-2006, 04:58 PM   #2
Pegster

Bullsquid

Pegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura about
I think I've found a method that would serve our zergtastic guild better!

It just involves killing all the adds apart from dragonkin which are slept/feared/kited

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=13281
Old 17-01-2006, 06:37 PM   #3
Jolt

Human Grunt

Jolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enough
What you first wrote is the general gist of it.

Druids sleeping dragons, with hunters kiting the rest.
Shamans kiting the legionnaires around the middle square. Get them loaded up on healing pots and tubers.
Warlocks on the orb platform, nuking and fearing anything that sneaks up there.
DPS groups (Warr, Rogues, Mages) in each corner killing the mages as fast as possible, with the legionnaires being sheeped for the shamans to pick up.

With the mages, you need to make sure they're not in the kiting path of the hunters. Just CS pull them closer to the middle to kill them if your hunters are running around the edge of the room.

Once you get down to around 6 eggs it'll be pretty hectic, but you should be able to make it with a mix of fear bombs (priest/warlock/warrior), frost novas and Razorgore's AE taunt.

Everyone seems to do it slightly differently, so just keep at it until you find the right balance.
Jolt is offline   Reply With Quote