GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself First time on our forums, introduce yourself & tell us a bit about you.

Old 14-02-2012, 08:16 PM   #1
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future
Hi :)

Hi everyone, my names Harrie (Harriet, but I hate it) I come from London but now live in Essex, I'm new to this but my boyfriend Kris (Kaostic) recommended me to it. I used to game on PC about a year and a half ago until my computer broke, and I never bothered to fix it so now I mostly just game on xbox, I don't have a wide variety of games I like to play, usually just any Call of Duty or Portal :P But I'm hoping to get back into PC gaming soon enough
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #2
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hi :)

O'hai dar :3
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 08:41 PM   #3
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the for.. wait, Kris knows women? Like, real ones?
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 08:43 PM   #4
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

He told me to expect jokes :P
Old 14-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #5
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrieSilver View Post
He told me to expect jokes :P
*at my expense
Old 14-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #6
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Your brave!, Welcome to the forums, does this mean we cant do this again now?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 09:07 PM   #7
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Your brave!, Welcome to the forums, does this mean we cant do this again now?
OH YEAH! THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T INVITE HER ON HERE EARLIER..

That was the one and only time you caught me though
Old 14-02-2012, 09:10 PM   #8
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 15-02-2012, 09:11 PM   #9
Jessica

Human Grunt

Jessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud of

Hey! Nice to meet you! ^.^ Are you popping down to the LAN in March?
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2012, 09:16 PM   #10
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Hey! Nice to meet you! ^.^ Are you popping down to the LAN in March?
I'm really hoping to! Kris is trying to find me a spare PC at the moment as I only have a macbook and don't really wanna bring my xbox with me
Old 15-02-2012, 09:18 PM   #11
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
I'm really hoping to! Kris is trying to find me a spare PC at the moment as I only have a macbook and don't really wanna bring my xbox with me
I'll be bringing my xbox anyway but yeah, working on PC, car space etc. I'll text Gerrad tomorrow.
Old 15-02-2012, 09:24 PM   #12
Jessica

Human Grunt

Jessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud of

Quote:
Awesome! Hope you make it down, it'd be nice to meet you:3 Not to mention the fact that if you come then our ever-increasing army of suffragettes fighting for female gaming rights will (obviously) increase in size and power! We will take over the male-dominant LAN scene! XD

I am only joking..I'm not a raving feminist. I'm one of the females that does kitchen and car crashing jokes. Tbh, I hardly even class myself as female..as someone kindly edited my signature to say ^.^
Old 15-02-2012, 09:27 PM   #13
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
I am only joking..I'm not a raving feminist. I'm one of the females that does kitchen and car crashing jokes. Tbh, I hardly even class myself as female..as someone kindly edited my signature to say ^.^
You make the jokes but you also help in the kitchen. You haven't done an Angel yet though so you're not exempt.. But please do tell me, when did Rash get a PC in the kitchen?
Old 15-02-2012, 09:31 PM   #14
Jessica

Human Grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
You make the jokes but you also help in the kitchen. You haven't done an Angel yet though so you're not exempt.. But please do tell me, when did Rash get a PC in the kitchen?
Yeah, aaaaand I do Food Tech XD I'm just a contradictory to females:3 And no, I don't really trust myself in the kitchen so i haven't quite had chance to yet o.O And huh? I don't get it ^~^
Old 15-02-2012, 09:38 PM   #15
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
I thought I felt my ears burning :P

Hey Harrie, welcome to the forums
Fingers crossed you can make it down, the lans are good fun. Would be nice to meet you
Old 15-02-2012, 09:49 PM   #16
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
WEDGE.. FIRE EXTINGUISHER!
Old 15-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #17
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

Quote:
Awesome! Hope you make it down, it'd be nice to meet you:3 Not to mention the fact that if you come then our ever-increasing army of suffragettes fighting for female gaming rights will (obviously) increase in size and power! We will take over the male-dominant LAN scene! XD

I'm glad there would be other girls there or I think I'd feel extremely out of place haha
Old 15-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #18
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post

Hey Harrie, welcome to the forums
Fingers crossed you can make it down, the lans are good fun. Would be nice to meet you
I hope I can make it down too, it'd be nice to meet everyone seeing as you all seem so friendly
Old 15-02-2012, 09:55 PM   #19
Platinum

Tentacle

Quote:
Which Macbook? Steam is available now on OSX, I find my Air plays most games available.

Old 15-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #20
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Which Macbook? Steam is available now on OSX, I find my Air plays most games available.
Problem is, most games aren't supported. Sure, Harrie could bring it down for TF2 and CSS but stuff like Grid and Cod4..