GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 11-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #1
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
LAN 86 Thanks

Just wanna say thanks to all that made it yet another weekend . To highlight a few:

- Rash & co for organising
- Linda for food
- Staff for fixing teh interwebz
- Gerrard for the lift
- Mattsco for the rig
- AFA for being there

Cheers guys!
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #2
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LAN 86 Thanks

Thank you for lan and lan noms! <3

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Cronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:17 PM   #3
GAteKeeper

Baby Headcrab

GAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the rough

Thank you Rash &co for a most excellent LAN

Much drunked fun and gaming was had by me

GK
GAteKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #4
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks to everyone for making it one of the best LANs in a while, despite getting fuxxored by the race course on Friday morning.

My apologies to anyone I kept awake this morning with rock band, just letting down what's left of my hair down after some **** months at work. I'l try and stick to my usual routine of falling asleep at the PC in future

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #5
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
- AFA for being there

Cheers guys!
Anytime Kris

But yeah, thank you to you all for an epic weekend, lots of lols and good times were had and it was really nice to meet some new people too

As always thank you to Rash, Linda and Dotty for their hospitality - And cheers for the broken sleep through snoring Rash, you evil man
Old 11-03-2012, 08:47 PM   #6
Ice Maiden

Zombie

Ice Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for the noms and general organisation, for helping me get un-lost, also to deadbolt for the monitor and to tipper for suggesting the game of werewolves, was fun times I was in need of drink
Ice Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #7
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of

I'm not going to be specific..

Epic LAN... Lots of LOLs... Gonna miss it muchly!!!

WE GOT THE 1!!!!!!!

WE GOT TEH 1!!!!!!!! VAAAUUUNNNTTTT!!!!!!
Milky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #8
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Ill post tomorrow when my brain works again lol

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:17 PM   #9
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

Thankyou to everyone for making my first LAN really awesome thankyou to Matt for lending me the rig, thankyou AFA & everyone who looked after me and I think it's safe to say I won't need looking after that much again.
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:17 PM   #10
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you enjoyed the lan

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 11-03-2012, 09:21 PM   #11
Gerrard

Zombie

Gerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the rough

Many thanks to all involved for the another great LAN! The Forza tournament was great, and I probably spent more time at the pub and playing Werewolves (thanks Tippers!) than I did in front of my computer! :P

PS. TGK, I've found your monitor base in the boot of my car. Not quite sure the best way to get it back to you.
Gerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:44 PM   #12
Mattscoo

Rasher's Beehutch

Mattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the rough

aye thanks for another wicked weekend hope everything enjoyed themselves as much as i did rockband always a good idea look forward to more \o/
Mattscoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:09 PM   #13
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
It's been very quiet in the forums while you were all away. I've been lonely.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:14 PM   #14
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

I wish to thank everyone who was on the phone drunk to me. It amused me more because I was also drunk and couldn't understand a single one of you.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:15 PM   #15
GAteKeeper

Baby Headcrab

GAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky View Post
I'm not going to be specific..

Epic LAN... Lots of LOLs... Gonna miss it muchly!!!

WE GOT THE 1!!!!!!!
VAUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAteKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:28 PM   #16
Platinum

Tentacle

Got the 1?

Old 11-03-2012, 10:30 PM   #17
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Twas awesome fun. Forgot how much LAN fun can be had.

Thanks to Mattscoo for the Lift and GFX card for Liz.

Thanks to Tipper for the LOLz of Werewolves.

Thanks to everyone for Lolz etc.

And nice to see lots of new faces too,, hope to see more of you lot.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:43 PM   #18
Benneb

Poisonous Zombie

Benneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of light

Great LAN as always. Cheers to all involved.

Just glad we finaly finished level 2 on Jamestown.
Benneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:46 PM   #19
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneb View Post

If Jamestown was volume based you lot would have finished the whole thing..
Old 11-03-2012, 11:17 PM   #20
djd4ws0n

Bullsquid
Administrator

djd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneb View Post

So was everyone else... :-)

Many thanks, been epic fun. Thanks to all the people that made it happen, and to AFA for verifying the integrity of her game cache.