GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > Web Site: Updates & Problems

Web Site: Updates & Problems Noticed a problem with the GameGrin site or unsure how to use a feature? Post in here for more information.

Old 17-05-2010, 03:05 AM   #1
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
Tabs ...

Not been on the forums for a while so I'm unsure if this is new from the recent update or if it's been around for a while.

The tabs on the home page ...
(Home - LAN - Forums - Reviews - Previews - Trailers - Gallery - Podcast - Magazine )
... have the podcast link within but it's not apparent in the forum tabs

Just thought i'd mention it as the podcast is talked about in the forums and all the links on all pages 'should' (imo) be the same.

10c worth ...

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 07:29 AM   #2
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tabs ...

Lo Gunn
yes its a very recent update
We had some issues adding new links on the top bar on the main site
the Podcast only got added last week

The forums was due to have podcasts added this week, but due to the hours put in to the new tabbed system we ran out of time.
It is on the job list for this week

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 01:10 AM   #3
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

Done <3
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 05:23 AM   #4
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold

See, at times I am useful. Now I just need to convince the wife

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 08:17 AM   #5
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunn (LA) View Post
See, at times I am useful. Now I just need to convince the wife
I can send her them "photos" if you think it would help.....

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 09:07 PM   #6
Vale

Vortigaunt

Vale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to behold

is there a way to set the default tab to all?

I'm not a fan of tabs and enjoy scrolling down the forum - can a user set their own pref?
Old 18-05-2010, 09:49 PM   #7
Blak

Human Grunt

Blak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale View Post
is there a way to set the default tab to all?

I'm not a fan of tabs and enjoy scrolling down the forum - can a user set their own pref?
I have requested this in the other thread as I'm of the same opinion.

Ex0's reply was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex0dUs View Post
Please tell me your not complaining over 1 mouse click considering the work thats gone into this , and surely you see the potential of the new system to users less familiar with forum layouts, which considering the amount of people introduced to PC's every single day is a lot...
so I'm unsure if it'll be implemented.
Old 19-05-2010, 01:56 PM   #8
Vale

Vortigaunt

Vale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to behold

oh. The price of change