GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions For something that doesn't fit in any other category

Old 20-12-2002, 12:15 AM   #1
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
Angry Work's pi$$ing me off [RANT=ON] ...

I was all set to post a rather abusive and disgusting rant about my work 2day, had it all planned out. Saying stuff like how Iím pi$$ed off by being taken for granted and a fkin n00b for doing extra work, how my Boss (the boss of Production) is imo a cun7 and a fkin m0r0n.

How some1 was brought into the company to do half my job and get's paid 150% + what I do, how all the rest of the production staff r looking for other jobs cos it's so crap.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

How no1 ever bothers to do the simple things like ASK! or c what others r doing b4 they do something.

How I almost put 3 complaints against ppl (all bosses) today, let alone the other 2 during last week cos there all fkin n00bs.

How 2moro is the office party and I feel like walking up to the BIG BOSS and telling him what for, and walk upto the CUN7 that almost wrote my car off and killed me in the process and beating the living daylights out of him for what he's done to me.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

How I have an opportunity to screw them over like no1 would believe, then pi$$ off and leave the fkers to rot.

I was all set to do that until I loaded up mIRC, god bless #GameOn with it's goodwill community and friendly ppl.

With Rashmas handing out 1337 ban's and FISH with his wisdom, with HomZ and his Bird (hi Hayley), with Gia and Kyle going @ it like jack rabbits, MonkeyBoy shouting m0ck every 5 sec's (no dig m8, honest) and with such a good community my hatred vanished into the cold night from whence it came.

Ah well, and all I was going to do to get ride of this was to play a little 18 certificate killing game (blood guts n gore).

Just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart....

U BASTARDS. I WAS LOOKING 4WARD TO THAT GAME

([RANT=OFF] btw, w0b u guys really, spech the big fella Rasher our master, I wonder if any1 will read this in it's entirety?)

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Old 20-12-2002, 12:25 AM   #2
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

Ste (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of light
aint that called life stew :/

btw my manager is coming dressed as a play boy bunny tommorow and she is Ming !!! a bloke tbh .... so i should have a disturbing day tommorow

although i can see myself and rig crackin out 1 liners al day

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Old 26-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #3
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Work's pi$$ing me off [RANT=ON] ...

lol
sorry Gunn for brining this back up
but i did LOL

out of interest, is this the same company your working for now?

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Old 26-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #4
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
Re: Work's pi$$ing me off [RANT=ON] ...

This was the previous job, one where I was made redundant from. I was rather angry that week as people were being retards (or fktards as the wife calls it, i rather like that).

I think it served it purpose as no1 has read it and god only know's why you did after 7 years!!