GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 30-09-2003, 07:43 PM   #21
Jodo

Headcrab

Jodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enough
Aye, I'm a little late with me "thank you" post but I thought the event was typically excellent, the food was even better this time round, the gaming was fantatstic (thanks to Kyle and Dark for the brilliant UT2003 games), I even learned a little by getting my ass kicked by Blade and Mecha in the 2 v 2 tournament: nice 1 fellas!
Thanks to all the admins, the work they put in at this lan seemed even more intense than usual with Teddy running his behind off, nicely done guys!
Jodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2003, 07:53 PM   #22
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
Thanx to all for a good LAN

Sorry to ShoX for being a **** but i shant mention the fact u went home with Peg's CD shall I

Good to c u all again especially Bobster as I had forgotten hiw BIG he is (eek! ) and a 'special' mention to the SK8COr crew for their display of UT2K3 skillz, so gonna do u all 1v1 at the next one

The usual wp to Rasher, Mrs Rasher (Mmmm burgerz), Kyle, Mayo, Buffy, Loopy, Hairy, Milky, Teddy (such a sweet lad), HomZ (pr0) Namer (noobie) and the rest of the staff, u know who u are

My weekend was slightly altered with the fact i had to start a new job on the Mon with about 5-8 hrs sleep total over the weekend (oh and only finding out about the job on the fri). What a mad weekend it was for me.

PLD GameOn, role on the next 1

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2003, 11:36 PM   #23
Teddy

Combine Soldier

Teddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura about
lol gunn :P

i did hear off loopy that someone thought i was the cute one, dunno if i should be worried or not :P
DJRobJones.Com - everything prog - email info@djrobjones.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own unless stated otherwise.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 12:20 AM   #24
Penno

Fast Headcrab

Penno is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Namer
Thoroughly enjoyed the lan myself too - thanx for everything Rasher.

Not sure if I can thank Hairy and Bobster for Gaffa taping me, but hey what the hell,

oh man !! can't believe I missed that !!
Penno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 01:57 AM   #25
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Dont worry if you missed that
photos of that are on site now

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 04:45 PM   #26
r3ck

Scanner

r3ck is an unknown quantity at this point
Great lan lads, the best i've been to, the staff were very professional and helpful, the whole event went smoothly.
Spoke to the organiser for a few hours, he sure knows what he's doing and wish him the best of luck with keeping these events coming.

Choke will definitely be back for more.
r3ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 04:50 PM   #27
bleecher

Bullsquid

bleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura about
Talking

Never known anywere to treat a noob so good it was a craking first lan - just like to thank evry1 for there advice, support, friendlyness and patients i will definatly be coming back for more!
Old 01-10-2003, 05:59 PM   #28
{BA} Hunter

Snark

{BA} Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Personally I really enjoyed playin UT at this lan, one of the most hysterical moments of the game ofr me was when I go onto a lift and bleecher also got onto the same lift and we're tryin to have an enhanced shock rifle fight in the tiniest space imaginable at which point I'm screaming out loud till I luckily managed to kill im phew!
{BA} Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 06:07 PM   #29
Dr.BLiND

Poisonous Headcrab

Dr.BLiND is an unknown quantity at this point
Jodo... that was Me and MaCHA :-)
Old 01-10-2003, 06:40 PM   #30
Jodo

Headcrab

Jodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enoughJodo will become famous soon enough
Oops, sorry Treacle, its the fact that you both have the letters B, L, and D in your names, very easy to confuse
Old 01-10-2003, 07:46 PM   #31
{BA} Hunter

Snark

please dont be afraid by the fact that Jodo calls everyone treacle
Old 02-10-2003, 11:21 AM   #32
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by {BA} Hunter
please dont be afraid by the fact that Jodo calls everyone treacle
What? Frank Butcher stylee ??

"Awight Treecul"

Hairy

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 05:55 PM   #33
Jodo

Headcrab

Thats exactly right Tweacul....
Old 02-10-2003, 09:25 PM   #34
blackwolf_67

Snark

blackwolf_67 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Another Great Lan

Well rasher and the team my second LAN and i have to say i again enjoyed it, (and the guy who gave me the games for my 3650 get in touch asap i need to register them ta) anyway back to lan food was fantastic but i will ask how come the bar is never open i recon u wud make a bit openin the bar as we all dont like warm beer only a thought, the only down fall was gettin the flu from sleepin in the car lol i aint doin that again esp this time of year, anyway roll on the jan lan but u mite see me in december i`ll be the 1 singing and pissed if u dont know me lmao.
blackwolf_67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 09:53 PM   #35
{BA} Hunter

Snark

next time we'll have a full game of mohaa or if its out, a full game of COD yay!
Old 02-10-2003, 11:58 PM   #36
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of
Re: Another Great Lan

Quote:
Originally posted by blackwolf_67
...but i will ask how come the bar is never open i recon u wud make a bit openin the bar ...
GameOn wouldn't actually profit from the bar being open, as, correct me if I am wrong, the bar is privately owned and operated. Therefore, they charge what they want, and what times they want to open.

-Milky

Cracking LAN btw

WE GOT TEH 1!!!!!!!! VAAAUUUNNNTTTT!!!!!!
Milky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 12:36 PM   #37
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another Great Lan

Quote:
Originally posted by blackwolf_67
the only down fall was gettin the flu from sleepin in the car lol i aint doin that again esp this time of year
why do ppl think that cold gives u a cold/flu etc? germs don't like the cold, they like warm/hot, humid conditions..

i've not caught a cold once from being out in a t-shirt in the winter...
Old 03-10-2003, 03:23 PM   #38
Teddy

Combine Soldier

Teddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura about
a bar is a nice idea but as Milky said its run by the race course not us so..

a: It pulls players away from games as they have to drink in the bar
b: Costs a lot more than going to Tesco
c: You cant get a drink at 4am
DJRobJones.Com - everything prog - email info@djrobjones.com
The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own unless stated otherwise.
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 03:34 PM   #39
blackwolf_67

Snark

blackwolf_67 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool OK DOKEY

Ok just curious that was all oh well nevamind cya all at next Lan.
blackwolf_67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 08:17 PM   #40
Lazarus

Zombie

Lazarus is an unknown quantity at this point
the 1st 150 player lan back in february i think it was, the Bar was opened but the tenant/manager never made anything worthwhile so its not really worthit for him, plus with the under 18's its not really worth his licence i would guess
Lazarus is offline   Reply With Quote