GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Media > Books

Books From Classics to Bestsellers. What are you reading currently?

Old 24-11-2004, 12:28 AM   #1
MaddAussie

Antlion

MaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond repute
Michael Morcock

Anyone read any Michael Morcock?

Hes one of my favorite Authors, Fantasy but not in the Tolkienesque vien (tho do love Tolkien) his books, and there ar many of them, have a pretty consistent theme running through them of the Eternal fight between entropy and chaos. His best known charater is Elric and demon sword Stormbringer.
MaddAussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2004, 11:43 AM   #2
Demonjock

Manhack

Demonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enough
Yeah i got all the books dancers at the end of time etc but atm im readinf stephen erickson books atm midnight tide and the rest of the series for the 3rd time .
If you want a book that makes u go omg thats just nasty then he is the man, plus his plots are like over 5 books so far and to sum it up if you dont buy then the big horse will fcuk to the end of time.
Demonjock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2004, 11:53 AM   #3
Vale

Vortigaunt

Vale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to behold
I have a few of his books, but have not read them; make one my next read.. I have just started Consider Phlibas.. looking good.
Old 25-11-2004, 12:27 AM   #4
MaddAussie

Antlion

MaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond repute
Ive read a few of the Culture books and some are great and some not so great
Old 08-03-2005, 11:13 PM   #5
Teflon_Billy

Scanner

Teflon_Billy is an unknown quantity at this pointTeflon_Billy is an unknown quantity at this point
I have read the history of the runestaff until it crosses over into the other books, as i dont seem to have them. Started Corum and elric but the other books are missing. Great writing tho, nice and easy reading, and all the books link together. I might just have to find some more!
Teflon_Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 11:22 PM   #6
MaddAussie

Antlion

Welcome to the forums mate.

Yeah MM's books are quite easy to read tho some can be a little dark and brooding.

Hope u enjoy ur stay at GO