GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2004, 10:34 AM   #1
Torralion

Poisonous Zombie

Torralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb Where is Everybody

Dear All,

Can I stress my concern towards a current Attendance level of 48/150 so far.

What is going on..??

I know we're all busting to get our asses to the next LAN in Oct, but if there are only 46 of us...Thats only 45 asses to kick..I can't very well kick my own.

It's time to knuckle down and start recruiting..invite your mates, family, gran..anyone with a PC that loves gaming and a laugh and fantastic food!!!

Lets get 150 this time. Last LAN of 2004. We can do it. Lets make it a party!!!

We all want to be the FRAG King's and Queens..I have a funny gut feeling that I have now probably set myself up for a pasteing. Please don't hurt me!!

Lets make it the Best one so far....
Old 08-10-2004, 10:52 AM   #2
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN

etc etc.
Old 08-10-2004, 11:19 AM   #3
Gaza

Vortigaunt

Gaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really nice
I tend to wait and see who's going before I decide if im going or not, no point going if most of my compadre's aint there.
Old 08-10-2004, 12:43 PM   #4
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaza
I tend to wait and see who's going before I decide if im going or not, no point going if most of my compadre's aint there.
That's alright - unless everyone else is doing the same thing init
Old 08-10-2004, 01:23 PM   #5
Raspy

Human Grunt

Raspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the rough
Yer Gaza - get your ass and that of your mates signed up. We need more people

Besides which, it's Halloween and there's gonna be some right funny stuff going on if I have my way
Old 08-10-2004, 03:36 PM   #6
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspy
Besides which, it's Halloween and there's gonna be some right funny stuff going on if I have my way
**cough** errm - thought you were trying to get people to come ... not scare them off **cough**
Old 13-10-2004, 08:50 PM   #7
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
We get this a lot sometimes when clans & users wont sign up and pay till "right" before the LAN, the way things are looking it wont be going ahead, i dont like to post stuff like this but if people are not going to book there isnít a great deal we can do.
We would hate to see the 1st 150 LAN cancelled this far in with 58 LANs under our belt.

I havenít been around as much due to health last 2/3 weeks but i am back around and i have been speaking to some of the clans over the last 2 days.
We make our mind up by this weekend with whatís going and keep you all updated.

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Old 13-10-2004, 08:56 PM   #8
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
noooo cant cancel it, sign up you homo's!
Old 13-10-2004, 09:49 PM   #9
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
Nooooooooooo!!!!! You can't cancel!!!! I need it for my sanity!!!
Old 13-10-2004, 10:16 PM   #10
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmmm, does seem to be a certain amount of appathy about.

Would really be a shame to cancel seeing as GO LANs get such good reviews and no bad press.

Beggars belief really :/

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Old 13-10-2004, 10:45 PM   #11
Sin_Chase

Vortigaunt

Sin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really nice
I can imagine Raspy leading a parade of GO Trick or Fraggers round the humble town of uttoxeter.

If I could go I would just for that
Old 13-10-2004, 10:49 PM   #12
Mayo

Manhack

Mayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enough
So you all heard it. Get people signed up now !!! Pester friends on your MSN/ICQ lists.

Please lets make this LAN happen

Soapy Girls!!!!!!
Old 13-10-2004, 11:18 PM   #13
Pegster

Bullsquid

Pegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura about
Really wanted to go but alas I'm away up a rock face

It may just be awkward timing for a lot of people? If so great pity the big horse!
Old 13-10-2004, 11:27 PM   #14
mole

Human Grunt

mole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura about
I know this maybe a little pre-mature but if the lan is cancelled and at this point i wanna go what happens to the people that have paid, will we get a refund in full ? :|
Old 14-10-2004, 06:15 AM   #15
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by =MoLe=
I know this maybe a little pre-mature but if the lan is cancelled and at this point i wanna go what happens to the people that have paid, will we get a refund in full ? :|
Yes you will get a refund in full and that also stats that in our payment T&C to protect you.

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Old 14-10-2004, 06:54 AM   #16
cloud_ds

Bullsquid

cloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the rough
Hope more people sign up :X
I'd go to all if I could but living here does'nt help D:
Old 14-10-2004, 08:06 AM   #17
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Nathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud_ds
Hope more people sign up :X
I'd go to all if I could but living here does'nt help D:
When is the next Lyon Lan btw?
Old 14-10-2004, 08:28 AM   #18
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
rofl. i think le GŗmŤOn will be doing one in Paris soon
Old 14-10-2004, 09:22 AM   #19
Sin_Chase

Vortigaunt

Sin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really nice
/me registers www.gameon.fr

*Sees an oppourtunity*

Old 14-10-2004, 09:39 AM   #20
Namer

Manhack

Namer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura about
I'd love to go but I have to work that weekend and I have no holiday left. Me cries.

Would be a real shame though if the lan got cancelled.

C2D 4400 @2.8Ghz, 6gb corsair xms ram, 160Gb h/d and 240Gb h/d, 1x XFX 4850 and, of course, water cooled. Currently dual booting XP and windows7 RC.
Closed Thread