GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Hardware, Software, Gadgets, Phones Discussion

Hardware, Software, Gadgets, Phones Discussion Chat about all your gadgets, toys and all things geek!

Old 25-05-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
Flarty

Fast Headcrab

Flarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the rough
sexy hd

just got my new sexy V+hd box,
its very nice yes
Old 25-05-2010, 07:11 PM   #2
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sexy hd

Got Sky+HD Here, brilliant picture quality. You notice it most on Sports and Science programs.
Old 25-05-2010, 07:39 PM   #3
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

I'll hopefully be sorting myself out Sky+HD next month.
Old 26-05-2010, 04:12 PM   #4
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of

Wish i could have a V+hd box

Can't get virgin and ain't got a hd tv lol

will be getting a tv soon tho

I would rather have virgin over sky as i find it has less issues with the weather and interference
Old 27-05-2010, 07:06 PM   #5
Flarty

Fast Headcrab

Flarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGingerKid View Post
Got Sky+HD Here, brilliant picture quality. You notice it most on Sports and Science programs.
yes i find myself watching national geographic and discovery more than before now,