GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 14-07-2014, 09:51 PM   #1
Si^

Vortigaunt

Si^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond repute
Another Thank you...

I think most people have said it but i will but my thoughts on it all anyways.

Its been a shit few years and most people will know that Shell (snowman) didn't really like me coming to LANs and didn't want me to be there most of the time.

After everything that has gone on it was hard to get back in to gaming and the community and a lot of things still don't feel/seem right with me. I suppose it will take time

It was nice to come back and i had such a warm welcome! Thanks to all the old and new faces for welcoming me back like nothing had ever happened and we pretty much picked up where we left of.

Mucho thanks to you all for being there making me laugh and smile and allowing me to unplug from the world for a little bit.

Some amazing stories from this LAN and some really genuine laughs and smiles from me which is awesome.

Thank you all for making it was it was and what it will always be.

Si
Si^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 10:38 PM   #2
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another Thank you...

Love ya mate, glad to have you back at lans

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 11:06 PM   #3
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

Nice to see you again Si, really hope to see you at the next one as well!
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2014, 01:42 PM   #4
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

it was good to see you "smile" again, its been a while

Welcome back man

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2014, 01:52 PM   #5
Jessica

Manhack

Jessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud of

Welcome back It was great to see you again
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2014, 02:58 PM   #6
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to have you back, we'll hopefully see you and other family members again soon - or the next LAN if you dare brave the Plat! <3
Old 16-07-2014, 04:23 PM   #7
Sikopathic

Hopper Mine

Sikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud of

Welcome back =D
Been a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum
James "abnormally large balls" Bralant
Sikopathic is offline   Reply With Quote