GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Game Servers > Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love

Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love For any Questions/Query’s that is related to GameOn’s Battlefield Server (If its not related to our server please use BF forum below)

Old 11-04-2010, 01:24 PM   #1
NightHawk

Scanner

NightHawk is an unknown quantity at this point
Banned whithout known reason! O.o

Uhm hi all! I'm Nighthawk form this server!
I was banned on April 7 ( I now had the idea to look for the forum! XD) while playing on the Bocage Map! I was in the allied team and we controlled every Flag! I kept the Germans under fire from a Priest from the Lumbermill flag so they'll have problems reaching our flag at the Bridge! Somebody joined in, said something in a foreign language ( about 2 rows in the chat) wrote in a command whit my Name, and I got banned! I don't know why cause I didn't understand that language, and forgot the name of the person! Maybe not even checked it as I didn't had time to... Dunno, maybe banned for TK as I tried to shoot the road between the flag and the german base, or maybe I talked too much on a foreign language because there was another Hungarian and we had fun together killing eachother... don't know! But please do something! If you can't remove the Ban atleast somebody here knows why I got banned! I also want to note that this server is the Only server that works for me! And I love it! A got a lot of friends and I think a lot people on this forum will recognize me ! I even note every medal I achieve here in a Notebook!

In short: Please, I'm banned and don't know why! I'm requesting help!

Last edited by NightHawk; 11-04-2010 at 01:26 PM.
NightHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:19 PM   #2
NiKiTa

Fast Zombie

NiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enough
Re: Banned whithout known reason! O.o

Well it's seems Cooler banned you for shooting friendly vehicles.......ill talk with him and see what he says.
NiKiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:51 PM   #3
NightHawk

Scanner

Vehicles? I dunno.. I shoot the road and the field next to it, but don't remember to vehicles... Well... to be honest I didn't checked the mini-map to where I shoot... I just saw the Germans appear from the fog and shot... And.. to be honest.. Maybe I'm a veteran, but not really used to the Mobile Arty Pieces like the Priest! XD So possible that maybe I shot them! I remember to an allied to capture a German Tiger Tank, and wreaked havoc there, but don't remember when he did... it's possible that he was there when I kept the road under fire, and maybe mistook him to be an Axis... you know.. quite hard to point to somebody's name tag whit an Arty XD!

Thanks for helping me! I'll wait for your response! Aaand... while I wait, I guess I require some Arty training... -.-...
Old 12-04-2010, 07:24 AM   #4
marco12390

Fast Zombie

marco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished road

i honestly think he should be unbanned it just seems like an accidental TK mistake with arty..... it happens all the time
marco12390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:36 PM   #5
NightHawk

Scanner

Yea.. noticed it... I was the victim of lot friendly arty fire... XD Mostly on Omaha Beach! But you got to laugh on something! Atleast I do when I accidentally get TKed... It's hilarious! XD Once on Omaha beach, I charged the Bunkers.. I got hit by the Destroyer and my body flew up 100 ft high! XD XD XD

Btw... I always ask for Scouts to send me an Arty Request Camera, so I can see where to shoot! But... I'm still in training whit that! Quite hard to aim whit it yet! But for example, It's cool to shoot from a Destroyer, and see from a... for example a Guard Tower to where you shoot!

Ahh yes! I'm unbanned now! Thanks a LOT!!!! Ohh.. found the site Gametracker and found the server on it! The Top Player's list says that Wirret is the best player on the server! And I'm the 1662th! XD XD

Last edited by NightHawk; 12-04-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-04-2010, 01:37 PM   #6
NiKiTa

Fast Zombie

NiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enough

Yeah stuff like tkes happen a lot, it's good when you don't get to mad about that,unless it happens 4 times in a row ^^.The top players list it's not very accurate .
NiKiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:02 PM   #7
NightHawk

Scanner

Not accurate, but approximately 'maybe' right! And that's enough for me!
Old 12-04-2010, 06:12 PM   #8
KonewA

Snark

KonewA is an unknown quantity at this point

I was at server when it happened.
It was mistake. Cooler wanted to ban tker in priest who raping own flags, but he died and nighthawk took it so cooler tought it was nighhawk. I told about it to cooler but he has no rights to unbane him. I tought cooler told you to unban him Niki

Nikita pls unban Nighthawk

Last edited by KonewA; 12-04-2010 at 06:14 PM.
KonewA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #9
marco12390

Fast Zombie

marco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished road

sounds great for nighthawk... he didnt seem like the hostile type that come here because they were banned rightfully
marco12390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:14 PM   #10
NightHawk

Scanner

1: Thanks! I'm already unbanned, and on the server already! Really thanks! Btw... Marco... If I will be banned rightfully, then I won't come here to complain because I'll know why I got banned and accept it... I even came here not to start complaining, but mainly cause I didn't understanded why did I got banned!

2: I got banned because I unknowingly jumped into a TKer's Priest and got mistaked whit him?... No wonder why I hate Arty Pieces... XD XD XD

3: Thanks again guys! See ya all in-game! ^^
Old 04-04-2013, 07:23 PM   #11
Bozhidar

Scanner

Bozhidar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! I was banned from "BF1942 modded midway" and do NOT know the reason. I was playing on this server for last 5 months without any cheatings or whatever....
Please HELP
Bozhidar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #12
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozhidar View Post
Hello! I was banned from "BF1942 modded midway" and do NOT know the reason. I was playing on this server for last 5 months without any cheatings or whatever....
Please HELP
Sorry but,

a) that is not one of our servers
b) the person responsible for our Battlefield 1942 server is no longer an active member of our community
c) to the best of my knowledge, that server is no longer active.

There's nothing we can do to help you.
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:22 AM   #13
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Sa)
b) the person responsible for our Battlefield 1942 server is no longer an active member of our community
Plat,

Are you Admin in your servers or is Betty the Main Man??

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:54 AM   #14
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy View Post
Plat,

Are you Admin in your servers or is Betty the Main Man??
There are no admins, because there is no server!
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:34 PM   #15
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell. Is that server still running? I was the main admin on it but when the activity on it died off to unsustainable levels after we applied the last patch I lost interest. I assumed Olly would have taken it down by now.
(Plat never was involved in the server. It was my baby. It's just named after him.)
Old 09-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #16
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute

WE MISSED YOU BETTY! x
Old 09-04-2013, 07:20 PM   #17
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
There are no admins, because there is no server!
I guess not, and now I know Betty

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:13 AM   #18
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

Well I don't know what server this chap has been banned from because Plat's House is indeed defunct and as far as I'm aware has been for a long time.

Wub yoo too Jamz