GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games

Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games Anything about gaming, any platform

Old 08-04-2015, 05:15 PM   #1
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
GameGrin GTA V Crew

Looks like there is one already, get in it for utter lolz next Tuesday

Also relevant for PC players :

https://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV_PC/

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 09:24 AM   #2
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GameGrin GTA V Crew

Pikey work? It is Grand THEFT after all. lol.

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 09:00 AM   #3
AJCrowley

Barnacle

AJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to all

OK, logged in, havent joined the crew yet, but got through the annoying prologue (must complete before you can play online) and got my existing PS3 player transferred jus' fiiiiiiine

so, bit of practice before Friday

and i finally found out that having the absolute black tinted windows actually is annoying when you get less peripheral vision out of the f****** car seat.....

"Rash, are we meant to be flying upside down"
AJCrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 09:34 AM   #4
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJCrowley View Post
and i finally found out that having the absolute black tinted windows actually is annoying when you get less peripheral vision out of the f****** car seat.....
Which is why you get pulled over IRL for them.

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 10:16 AM   #5
AJCrowley

Barnacle

AJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to all

yeah, but they look so cool. just means i wont be FPSing while driving most of the time.

oddly it started up in 1600x900 by default, but seems to be rocking and rolling at 1080p....

anyone in? i need to get back to work lol

Old 14-04-2015, 10:24 AM   #6
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Had a quick blast on mine, getting 60fps but it doesn't seem to smooth, I can see stuttering, anyone else having issues?

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 14-04-2015, 10:34 AM   #7
AJCrowley

Barnacle

seems ok for me, then again i'm not as techy as you guys, i'm just happy it works

Old 14-04-2015, 02:44 PM   #8
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Had a quick blast on mine, getting 60fps but it doesn't seem to smooth, I can see stuttering, anyone else having issues?
Quick, where's the pitchforks!
Old 14-04-2015, 05:46 PM   #9
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute

It's running perfectly for me, with everything on high or above.
I'm on TS now and will be for the rest of the evening, if anyone wants to jump in and do some races or heists.
Old 14-04-2015, 06:29 PM   #10
AJCrowley

Barnacle

i'm getting more or less 40fps at 1080, looks good enough for me, must be my R9 270X 4GB isn't quite that cool as far as GTAV specs are concerned.....

Old 14-04-2015, 08:43 PM   #11
Platinum

Tentacle

More tweaking to be done for me, adjusted a few settings and it only dips to 40fps minimum.

AMD where is that 390x!!

Game looks bloody amazing though, the first person mode on foot and in vehicles brings a totally new level of immersion to the game.

Old 14-04-2015, 08:44 PM   #12
Platinum

Tentacle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz (rupert) View Post
It's running perfectly for me, with everything on high or above.
I'm on TS now and will be for the rest of the evening, if anyone wants to jump in and do some races or heists.
I'm starting from scratch, never did online on the 360 so really got nothing to pull over from the old save.

Spending the next few days on SP I think to get back into it and get a hang of the new controls / new features, so far I have found you can duck down in a car and you can flip the bird which is awesome

Will be playing online over the weekend though when I have more time, theme night on Friday!

Old 16-04-2015, 07:27 AM   #13
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute

FAO Kris.

With regard to the crew, if you're not going to be playing I'll happily take over the crew leadership to ensure everyone has positions set and to help grow it.

It seems a bit untouched at the moment.

Feel free to promote me to Crew leader
Old 16-04-2015, 10:59 AM   #14
Platinum

Tentacle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz (rupert) View Post
FAO Kris.

With regard to the crew, if you're not going to be playing I'll happily take over the crew leadership to ensure everyone has positions set and to help grow it.

It seems a bit untouched at the moment.

Feel free to promote me to Crew leader
Gief spot in your hierarchy plox

Old 17-04-2015, 06:00 PM   #15
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Let me sort this out.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote