GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 12-04-2013, 09:48 PM   #1
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
Official Grand Theft Auto Radio Playlists on Spotify and iTunes

Official Grand Theft Auto Radio Playlists on Spotify and iTunes

Visit here to read more

As a service to Grand Theft Auto fans on Spotify, as well as those iTunes users who want to download there favourite tracks from the GTA series, Rockstar Games have compiled a set of official playlists featuring tracks from*all the music stations featured in Grand Theft Auto IV, Episodes from Liberty City, San Andreas, Vice City and more.

......Read More
Old 12-04-2013, 10:22 PM   #2
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Grand Theft Auto Radio Playlists on Spotify and iTunes

I think this is amazing! I used to put GTA: Vice City on, jump in a car and park up just so I could listen to the soundtrack.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:33 PM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Ewok, you know, even back when vice city came out, we had the Internet.. And if that failed, a radio.. A real life radio.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:52 PM   #4
Ewok

Human Grunt

Kris - you were 10 when Vice City came out, what do you know!

GTA radio was better than real radio.
Old 13-04-2013, 01:19 AM   #5
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Vice City radio will be getting got. It's one of the only parts I like of any of the games.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 01:33 AM   #6
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
Kris - you were 10 when Vice City came out, what do you know!
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 08:19 AM   #7
Ewok

Human Grunt

Again though...

You weren't even born when Wil Wheaton was on Star Trek: TNG. Stay away from subjects you are too young to understand!

Kids these days with their Big Bang Theory and their music...
Old 13-04-2013, 11:37 AM   #8
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Star Trek Shmar... Shmeck. s'all about Stand By Me.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote