GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Game Servers > Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love

Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love For any Questions/Query’s that is related to GameOn’s Battlefield Server (If its not related to our server please use BF forum below)

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 03:16 PM   #21
msbd

Zombie

msbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enough
Re: Punkbuster

Red i already wrote in the First post of this topic that BF is supported by evenbalance... NOT anymore. So what marco wrote was just senseless and only brought confusion to abra if he even read it yet. So i wrote that he shouldnt listen to marco because he would have found nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REÐ_A®m¥ View Post
First look to yourself everyone then blame someone if you are "clean"
And now pls look what YOU are doing...
Im wondering what you have to do with this topic. Starting now to critisize nex neo and me wont help ANYBODY maybe you even achieve the opposite since nex neo and me might get a bit angry since we kinda qouted now 200 times what we already said.

Just wait untill Abra writes back so i can finally analysate and solve his problem instead of senseless discussing things that I anyways know with you marco and other guys which doesnt help abra at all.

If you think you do NOT need me and you can do it on your own 100 times better Red than pls leave a message and im outa here so you can do it on your own. I can waste my time also by doing funnier stuff than this.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:55 PM   #22
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Punkbuster

Mitch, please would you contact Abra by PM and see if you can help him? Thank you.

I'm closing this thread as it's just getting silly.