GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions For something that doesn't fit in any other category

Old 18-02-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold
Facebook and fake profiles

Couple months ago someone brought to my attention that some strange individual was using my pictures on a fake profile by the name of Daniel Hague. I instantly started the trolling and laughing at the girl. (as a good internet troll would do)

She'd been having full on conversation with herself and her fake made boyfriend Daniel. Leaving each other picture comments and wall comments etc etc. All very much on the weird side of life.

Well after all this she cancelled her facebook account (great success?) Well no seems shes started it up again and is back together with Daniel...

And both profiles are up and going again. Talking and conversing etc etc.

Although now shes decided to change Daniel's dp to a picture of a really small ***** D: now mine is much smaller than that I resent that.. ahah

Relevant links:

Ashlea-louise Stagg

Daniel Hague NSFW (has a dick on its profile picture) mmmm

Ashlea's formspring should you wish to give abuse

The internet is a weird place...
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Old 18-02-2011, 09:51 PM   #2
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of
Re: Facebook and fake profiles

This will be the gayest thing I ever say, but I believe that ***** belongs to Chris Forcand which would imply her "boyfriend" at least has been hacked by Anon.
Old 18-02-2011, 10:12 PM   #3
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Facebook and fake profiles

He we go Trolling....

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...