GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn Podcasts > GameOn Podcast Feeds > Photography

Photography Ahh will add a Description later, (its going to be about Photos) :)

Old 11-02-2014, 05:09 PM   #541
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaggs View Post
Did you take that though a telescope or was that from your camera ?
will be with a telescope and web cam.. then the individual frames are stacked with software to produce a single picture..
Old 11-02-2014, 05:23 PM   #542
snaggs

Manhack

snaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nice
Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY

I have a pretty decent telescope I was given by a friend, been meaning to get a tripod for it though, guess I might get round to it finally, It has been great just resting it on the window ledge and looking for a few mins at a few things but due to years of lans and drinking I have the vodka shakes so i really really need a tripod.
Old 12-02-2014, 07:02 PM   #543
Demonjock

Manhack

Demonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enough

From a robotic telescope in Tenerife Snaggs. Ive got a new scope coming soon but wont be until April i get it. Should get some really nice astrophotography with and maybe some solar shots as well. Its a single shot Bob with an exposure of about 120000ms.

Hope you dont mind but i saved some of your pics and put it on a ex forces fb page where some ex RAF people enjoy some good flight pron. IM going to have to get you to teach me how too do shots like that one day i can kidnap you at a lan.
Demonjock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 07:06 PM   #544
Demonjock

Manhack

Demonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I have a pretty decent telescope I was given by a friend, been meaning to get a tripod for it though, guess I might get round to it finally, It has been great just resting it on the window ledge and looking for a few mins at a few things but due to years of lans and drinking I have the vodka shakes so i really really need a tripod.
Haha not much in the way of clear skies lately, throw me up a picture of your gear (i mean telescope, god knows what you buggers will post )even with a pretty poor scope you images of the Moon would be excellent, just need a filter so you dont hurt your eyes, yeah the moon is very bright and you need a filter to watch it with a telescope.
Old 12-02-2014, 07:08 PM   #545
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonjock View Post
Hope you dont mind but i saved some of your pics and put it on a ex forces fb page where some ex RAF people enjoy some good flight pron. IM going to have to get you to teach me how too do shots like that one day i can kidnap you at a lan.
hah! thanks, i think

i have a G+ album for everything military aircraft > https://plus.google.com/photos/10036...59252246345089

Old 12-02-2014, 07:22 PM   #546
Demonjock

Manhack

Thank you Bob i shall post the link so they can get all excited about flying death traps
Old 12-02-2014, 07:35 PM   #547
snaggs

Manhack

snaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nice

I do not have any camera facilities on my scope but it is 7X50
Old 12-02-2014, 07:36 PM   #548
snaggs

Manhack

What galaxy were you looking at, it looks like a colliding one, with once being pulled into the other. Might have seen some shots of it around online but could not name it
Old 12-02-2014, 07:45 PM   #549
Demonjock

Manhack

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whirlpool_Galaxy

They think there might be a black hole in this galaxy. Im starting an Astronomy degree soon and i might just make this my project. Our own galaxy and Andromeda are going to collide in the very distant future so maybe this is what it will look in billions of years time.
Old 12-02-2014, 07:50 PM   #550
snaggs

Manhack

The wiki image is familiar to me ! I will check it out when we have a little less cloud down here
Old 12-02-2014, 07:51 PM   #551
snaggs

Manhack

I was under the impression that there is a theory that every galaxy has a black hole in the midle ( or rather a super massive ( semi super massive) ) one
It would certainly explain the rotation and stuff
Old 13-02-2014, 02:19 AM   #552
Bobster

Tentacle

get a room!
Old 13-02-2014, 03:20 PM   #553
snaggs

Manhack

post a picture !
Old 13-02-2014, 10:29 PM   #554
Demonjock

Manhack

Captured tonight the Crab Nebula

Old 14-02-2014, 01:23 AM   #555
Bobster

Tentacle

Old 14-02-2014, 09:17 PM   #556
Demonjock

Manhack

Nice corn snake.
Old 15-02-2014, 01:28 AM   #557
Bobster

Tentacle

Wink Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonjock View Post
Nice corn snake.
yeah, still a baby!

Last edited by Bobster; 16-02-2014 at 12:38 PM. Reason: dupe pic, fixed ;)
Bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2014, 07:44 PM   #558
snaggs

Manhack

whats the story behind the snake and the mantis / creepy thing
Old 15-02-2014, 09:11 PM   #559
Demonjock

Manhack

My son wanted a snake for his birthday but not a corn snake..oh no a nice baby python or if not that a bird spider or an outside chance of a scorpion from the dragons den in Newcastle. He is fascinated by snakes and when he saw the owners 20ft python slither up the glass tank he tried to open the door and walk in to give it a a hug, then cried his eyes out that he want allowed too.
Ah the joys of an 8 year old autistic kid and his love for the deadly 60 programs.
Old 16-02-2014, 12:35 PM   #560
Bobster

Tentacle

Lightbulb Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY

Quote:
whats the story behind the snake and the mantis / creepy thing
pets people have asked me to photograph