GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 12-05-2006, 02:22 AM   #1
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Next LAN - Midlands LAN #65

Please note this will only be a 40 player LAN
But this will be held at The Uttoxeter Venue (Rather than Burton)
(if anyone needs a lift from Burton please post in the lift forum and we can sort that out for you)
We are running this LAN as a fill in LAN for people that canít wait any longer

Friday 9th June - Sunday 11th June 2006
(start time to be confirmed still)

99% were have 4 day LAN after for you.

The reason for the delay i would like to say has been quite simple, but it hasnít.
As some of you know before Linda had to be sent to the States for work, she now has to go back over there but we have been waiting for the dates (as most of the primary ones we was giving was clashing with LAN dates)
Things are all back on track now and planning for LANs up in to next year are being sorted.
On top of this we have had a lot of new projects to GameOnís name for future, these plans have taken a lot of resources but are almost complete and will soon be ready to be put in to action.

I hope these dates are to your liking, I havenít given the normal 6-7 weeks but as itís only a small LAN I didnít see that being a problem.

Bookings will be up within the next 24 hours.

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 02:26 AM   #2
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of
Sign me up!

WE GOT TEH 1!!!!!!!! VAAAUUUNNNTTTT!!!!!!
Milky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 02:28 AM   #3
Trepkkos

Manhack

Trepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to all
/me humps rashers leg

Dates are grand for me , 9 days after my last exam , so woot

i'll be there
Trepkkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:48 AM   #4
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Big hairy lesbian arsecheeks, My sisters bday party that saturday :/, Damn shame its not the week after as that would give me a excuse to miss some saturday training at work

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:10 AM   #5
L33

Manhack

L33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to all
Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:43 AM   #6
Crackhour

Baby Headcrab

Crackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enoughCrackhour will become famous soon enough
Superb stuff .....

Cant wait tbh .......

Crackhour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 09:07 AM   #7
Mattscoo

Rasher's Beehutch

Mattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the rough
To rite my bother

Last edited by Mattscoo; 12-05-2006 at 09:08 AM. Reason: just did
Mattscoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 09:28 AM   #8
Vulpine

Vortigaunt

Vulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant future
Hmm, no good for me, my Birthday is 10th and missus has plans made! Which is nice and not so nice considering the LAN!.... Guess I will wait for the 4dayer! have fun though guys!

Also...am I the only one to notice that Mr Luvva Luvva (Gunn) is in the USA with 'work', and now strangely Linda is 'working' there too! Hmmm .....LOL....I feel a law suit coming my way!
Vulpine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 09:44 AM   #9
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:05 AM   #10
Mattscoo

Rasher's Beehutch

Mattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the rough
lmao unlucky :P
Mattscoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:59 AM   #11
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
Noooooooooes! Thats the same weekend as Download

That said, still need to see if I can get time off for Download, if not I can LAN!!!!1

and just to really annoy me - the 4 day one will more than likely be August Bank Holiday = Reading Festival

Last edited by Beanz; 12-05-2006 at 11:06 AM.
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 11:04 AM   #12
Carnage

Scanner

Carnage is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i cant make it due to download either

you guys have a good un though!
Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 11:21 AM   #13
L33

Manhack

L33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to all
Me & Kay will be coming to our first GO lan
We've just got to find someone to look after our dog for a few days which i'm sure wont be a problem. Either that or does a dog have to pay to come along we've enough bits to build a computer for her!
L33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 11:26 AM   #14
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of
Lannage Lannage Lannage

WE GOT TEH 1!!!!!!!! VAAAUUUNNNTTTT!!!!!!
Milky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 11:57 AM   #15
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky
Lannage Lannage Lannage
Mushroom Mushroom ....

w000t lannage !!!

/me joins Trep dry humping Rash's leg
Old 12-05-2006, 12:07 PM   #16
Mrs Rasher

Hopper Mine
Administrator

Mrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpine
Also...am I the only one to notice that Mr Luvva Luvva (Gunn) is in the USA with 'work', and now strangely Linda is 'working' there too! Hmmm .....LOL....I feel a law suit coming my way!
Differant part of the USA - I have been in Florida - just up the coast from Miami. Lots of lovely sunshine Real shame I have to go back for a week next weekend (I do have to work really hard while we are there - honest Rash)
Old 12-05-2006, 12:42 PM   #17
Roger_Mellie
Banned

Roger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum
Big hairy lesbian arsecheeks, My sisters bday party that saturday :/, Damn shame its not the week after as that would give me a excuse to miss some saturday training at work
0h n0es! I have no wingman!

June 10th is also England's first WC game... :S

What should I do!?!?!
Roger_Mellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:52 PM   #18
Omegaice

Zombie

Omegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enough
Hopefully will be there, tho my exams start on the 15th. But a break may be good for me at that point =)
Omegaice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:57 PM   #19
Badger_Boy

Manhack

Badger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^SwITcH^
Mushroom Mushroom ....

hey thats my bit! Can't come though...Dads bday will wait for my first LAN to be a four dayer!!!!11111!!!!! oh noes!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneone!!!!
Old 12-05-2006, 01:05 PM   #20
Bad_Barbie

Poisonous Headcrab

Bad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura about
June sounds good to me, just need to find a babysitter now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz
and just to really annoy me - the 4 day one will more than likely be August Bank Holiday = Reading Festival
And yeah, that occured to me the other day too

Xfire - badbarbie
Bad_Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote