GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 30-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #1
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Raptr Giving Away Rift

Raptr Giving Away Rift

Visit here to read more

......Read More
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 11:23 AM   #2
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raptr Giving Away Rift

I have a funny feeling this is going to pop up in my Raptr window tomorrow...

I've only played it briefly, if I snag one I'll maybe give it a proper go.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 12:18 PM   #3
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

I played 1 day out of my 40 day free trial from buying the game.
I enjoyed it, but I was too busy to be able to play. The class system confused me to no end though.

Its geared toward pick which combos you want, but in reality, you cant as you just get bashed for your choices by guildies and other players.
Old 30-05-2012, 12:30 PM   #4
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
I played 1 day out of my 40 day free trial from buying the game.
I enjoyed it, but I was too busy to be able to play. The class system confused me to no end though.

Its geared toward pick which combos you want, but in reality, you cant as you just get bashed for your choices by guildies and other players.
I really enjoyed Rift to be honest. It was a nice twist on the MMORPG and I liked that you could tailor your character to exactly what you wanted rather than sticking to set classes.

I played it for a few months but then went off MMORPGs all together! It did make quite a nice change from WoW though.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 12:36 PM   #5
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post

This doesn't bother me at all, I'm too crappy at MMO's in general to give a monkeys what people think of what I'm doing with myself.

I'll be terrible and they'll like it!

EDIT: Isn't RIFT the game that made Mr Ferret disappear from the planet?
Old 30-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #6
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
This doesn't bother me at all, I'm too crappy at MMO's in general to give a monkeys what people think of what I'm doing with myself.

I'll be terrible and they'll like it!

EDIT: Isn't RIFT the game that made Mr Ferret disappear from the planet?
Yes, yes it is

I was in his guild, felt really bad as him and his girlfriend made me lots of crafted gear to help me out and I couldnt get enough time to play from the day after lol
Old 31-05-2012, 08:25 PM   #7
Dead Alive

Antlion

In what comes as no surprise at all, I just got a code for this a few minutes ago. For anyone else who gets it and wants to give it a go, when it takes you to the RIFT page, click 'Apply Code,' then paste the code Raptr gives you, it'll then take you to a subscription page, what Raptr doesn't actually tell you, is click to add a time code and paste the same code you entered the first time, this will give you the 30 days without needing to add bank/PP details then you're good to go.

Good timing, just as I've got Dragon's Dogma and re-subbed to TOR. BRILLIANT!