GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 25-10-2015, 05:40 PM   #1
GAteKeeper

Baby Headcrab

GAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Thanks Thread

Just a short note to say thanks to Rash and the crew, esp. Linda and Emsy!

Had a great time as always.

GK
GAteKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 07:16 PM   #2
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thanks Thread

Thanks guys epic LAN once again

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 08:02 PM   #3
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

Had an absolute blast, thank you all really needed that!! On to the next one?
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 10:10 PM   #4
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks
ExcessNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 10:27 PM   #5
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Loved this LAN - really needed it. Since I started working on SMITE (Oh, did you guys know I work for SMITE? I don't think I mentioned it this weekend...), I've not had much time to keep up to date with GG/GO. Great to catch up a bit

Special thanks to Rash and family for arranging it, Plat for letting everyone know about it, Mark & co. for setting up the network (and keeping it relatively lagg free!), Dawson for the server management, and Linda & Emsey for food (and fulfilling my completely reasonable Order Requests).

Last but not least, cheers to everyone who attended. It was awesome and my face was hurting from laughing each night. I think it's a first that I managed to get a headache from laughing so much at Gang Beasts though...
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 11:40 PM   #6
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

Thanks for a great LAN as usual, especially Rash + family for making it happen, Marky and Exo on servers, Dawson for the tournament organisation and food ordering system, Duke for the wake up this morning, Linda and Emmsy for noms and Ginge/Mole for making me buy loads of games!
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 01:13 AM   #7
Benneb

Poisonous Zombie

Benneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks! Epic as always!
Benneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 09:16 AM   #8
AJCrowley

Barnacle

AJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to all

I second all of the above, sorry i had to bail, but great LAN

"Rash, are we meant to be flying upside down"
AJCrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 11:14 AM   #9
Si^

Vortigaunt

Si^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all for another great LAN. Its always great to disconnect from the world and have nothing to do but talk shit, play games and drink beer. Thanks to Rasher + Family and everyone involved in making the LAN come together and go smoothly.

Dawson for a great Rocket League tournament.

Was great seeing you all and plenty of laughs were had!!

When is the next one?

Si
Si^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 11:19 AM   #10
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to all involved for organising and running the show! Was a great LAN - and even though I didn't really do much in the way of gaming, I still had an awesome time.
Old 26-10-2015, 12:02 PM   #11
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

Big thanks from myself and Oli to everyone who make the lans possible, had a great time.
fazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 02:41 PM   #12
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
Loved this LAN - really needed it. Since I started working on SMITE (Oh, did you guys know I work for SMITE? I don't think I mentioned it this weekend...), I've not had much time to keep up to date with GG/GO. Great to catch up a bit

Special thanks to Rash and family for arranging it, Plat for letting everyone know about it, Mark & co. for setting up the network (and keeping it relatively lagg free!), Dawson for the server management, and Linda & Emsey for food (and fulfilling my completely reasonable Order Requests).

Last but not least, cheers to everyone who attended. It was awesome and my face was hurting from laughing each night. I think it's a first that I managed to get a headache from laughing so much at Gang Beasts though...
Cheers the constant spam (reminders / posts) on Facebook ect seem to have done the trick, numbers are great atm

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 26-10-2015, 04:14 PM   #13
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all

Awesomesauce LAN as per usual! Thanks to my kitchen buddy Linda, LAN wife Loopy, Hairy for the lift, Rash for being a dick, Kris for the clothes, gin, laptop and ridiculous requests, Jamz for the bluntness and avocados, Bob for the hugs and photos, Plat for being the fittest maid ever, Ginge for being better at Emsey's cock than I ever could be, Hamilton for the best/worst attempts at humour all weekend, Marky, Exo and Dawson for the technical wizardry and Finlay and Leanne for the best fucking brownies and caramel slices ever.

All in all, ultimate win, thanks allllll!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domdange
Don't give what you can't take.
Emseypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 04:19 PM   #14
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emseypenguin View Post
Plat for being the fittest maid ever,
Really not sure how to feel about this lol

Old 26-10-2015, 04:40 PM   #15
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kris for the clothes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Really not sure how to feel about this lol
What Plat said.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 04:40 PM   #16
Acelister

Tentacle

Acelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to all

It was a great experience, and I can't wait until I can get out for the whole weekend!

Thanks for being gentle with me!
Old 26-10-2015, 05:02 PM   #17
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
What Plat said.
I nearly put "for keeping me warm at night" so it could have been worse.
Quote:
Old 26-10-2015, 05:24 PM   #18
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
I nearly put "for keeping me warm at night" so it could have been worse.
Pics or gtfo

Old 26-10-2015, 09:00 PM   #19
Hamiltonious

Manhack

Hamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enough

Thanks all for making my first LAN a brilliant experience

Big respect to Linda and Emsey for running food to everyone all the time and to Rash and Co. for sorting it and helping me with all of my noob questions.

Met a lot of cool people for the first time who I can't wait to see again next time.

Quote:
Hamilton for the best/worst attempts at humour all weekend
I hope there was a decent ratio of best to worst, there.
Hamiltonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 09:19 PM   #20
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamiltonious View Post
I hope there was a decent ratio of best to worst, there.
Of course
Quote: