GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 22-10-2015, 05:59 PM   #1
Acelister

Tentacle

Acelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to all
A personal plea...

All of you who are going to LAN love GameOn.

Whatever your reasons - perhaps you were abused as a child, perhaps you abused your parents as a child, perhaps you are a child... Just know that GameOn loves you, and so does GameGrin, which means that I do too.

With that in mind, I beg of you, I plead... Make Ginge write his f*cking review.

Use whatever means necessary: he's had it since 16th July and promised to hand it in "by the end of the week" no less than five times. I'm certain that 505 Games have forgotten that they sent us a key for How To Survive: Standalone Edition, I just don't want him to have fun until I get that review.
Old 22-10-2015, 06:12 PM   #2
Hamiltonious

Manhack

Hamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enough
Re: A personal plea...

It's a study in method reviewing. Ginge is showing how he can survive without reviewing the game.
Hamiltonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2015, 06:35 PM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister View Post
All of you who are going to LAN love GameOn.

Whatever your reasons - perhaps you were abused as a child, perhaps you abused your parents as a child, perhaps you are a child... Just know that GameOn loves you, and so does GameGrin, which means that I do too.

With that in mind, I beg of you, I plead... Make Ginge write his f*cking review.

Use whatever means necessary: he's had it since 16th July and promised to hand it in "by the end of the week" no less than five times. I'm certain that 505 Games have forgotten that they sent us a key for How To Survive: Standalone Edition, I just don't want him to have fun until I get that review.
I'll make him do his review if it gets me out of mine.

And aren't you coming?
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2015, 06:52 PM   #4
Acelister

Tentacle

Acelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to all

I am, but not until Saturday...
Old 22-10-2015, 11:51 PM   #5
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Im going to get him very drunk on Juice and then get him to write the review

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 02:39 PM   #6
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Hang on, someone more lax at reviews than I was?? Geeeeez!!!

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote