GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions For something that doesn't fit in any other category

Old 30-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #1
EmilyC

Scanner

EmilyC is an unknown quantity at this point
Gamers needed for survey! Instant feedback & prize draw (not spam!)

Hi everyone! I tried to ask permission to post this here but didn’t get a response, so I’m hoping it’s OK!

I’m a researcher at University College London (UCL) and I’m currently running a study looking at work stress and how people recover from work, investigating whether factors like playing video games and having online and offline social support help with this. I’m really keen to recruit gamers so it’d be great if anyone from this forum would be interested in taking part.

It only takes 15-20 minutes and you’ll receive instant feedback on things like whether you have high work strain, whether you’re successfully recovering from work and whether you’re work life is influencing your home life. Plus, you’ll be entered into a prize draw for one of six 50 Amazon vouchers and you’ll be doing your bit to help understand post-work recovery and the possible positive applications of video games!

The only requirement is that you work at least 3 days/shifts per week and are over 18. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or comments (my e-mail address is on the first page of the survey).

This is not a commercial survey and is being conducted as part of a larger research project hoping to develop tools to help people recover from physically or mentally demanding jobs.

https://uclpsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?S...nMbPpGorN24ogB

Thanks in advance for your help!

Emily

Last edited by Beanz; 30-01-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Old 30-01-2013, 04:44 PM   #2
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
I'm fine with helping with this. PM Rasher for permission and put a link in there, he will add it to the post.

He gets a lot of PMs but I'll point him in this direction.