GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Hardware, Software, Gadgets, Phones Discussion > Tech Chat > Hardware Discussion

Hardware Discussion Discuss Hardware and ask for unsupported help

Old 30-08-2007, 03:22 PM   #1
phunky

Vortigaunt

phunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the rough
If she asks i didnt buy this...

http://www.comet.co.uk/cometbrowse/p....do?sku=393584

As far as the Mrs knows i have not just gone and bought this i SWEAR!

Cant wait to get it setup
phunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 03:41 PM   #2
Roger_Mellie
Banned

Roger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond repute
01274-phunky...

"Hello? Mrs. Phunky? Yeah, check the new kit by your TV and ask your husband about it... Yeah that's the one... 380 quids-worth."
Roger_Mellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 03:45 PM   #3
phunky

Vortigaunt

phunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the rough
Hahaha i like the telephone number
Old 30-08-2007, 03:45 PM   #4
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all
where does she think its going to appear from?

just going to appear out of thin air
Old 30-08-2007, 04:42 PM   #5
wichiowmchikibd

Human Grunt

wichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nice
Blame it on the electrics fairy! She lies around people's houses delivering entertainment systems to the needy...
Old 30-08-2007, 04:44 PM   #6
phunky

Vortigaunt

S'ok shes still dazzled by the little Dwarf Hamsters i bought for her birthday at the weekend so wont notice :S
Old 30-08-2007, 04:47 PM   #7
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold
*2 weeks later*
"where did this come from?"
"shouldn't you be feeding your hamster?"
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Gunner002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 05:11 PM   #8
DARKRAVEN979

Fast Zombie

DARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner002 View Post
*2 weeks later*
"where did this come from?"
"shouldn't you be feeding your hamster?"
lmao, yeah unless she is really dense, shes gonna notice, gimmie a nod when she does Phunky, i'll try and get a brilliant excuse/reason/get out for ya.

Off the top of my head....erm........no honey, it only cost me 50, its a bargain a mate got it for me from a ploice auction....or.......it was end of line without a box last one for 100.......or maybe.....come on honey, lets go shopping, wouldnt you like some new shoes?
DARKRAVEN979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 05:14 PM   #9
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKRAVEN979 View Post
it was end of line without a box last one for 100
Whilst he quickly stamps on the box out of her line of sight?
ExcessNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 05:17 PM   #10
DARKRAVEN979

Fast Zombie

DARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcessNeo View Post
Whilst he quickly stamps on the box out of her line of sight?
you mean he hasnt got rid of it yet tut tut, you need leasons in sneakiness if your gonna do stuff like this haha

(this is why men cant hide affairs lol)
Old 30-08-2007, 05:27 PM   #11
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you mean he hasnt got rid of it yet tut tut, you need leasons in sneakiness if your gonna do stuff like this haha

(this is why men cant hide affairs lol)
But what if the thing plays up and he needs to send it back

Like for most important computer things, I kept my computer case box, its a handy LAN transport
Old 30-08-2007, 05:33 PM   #12
DARKRAVEN979

Fast Zombie

Quote:
But what if the thing plays up and he needs to send it back

Like for most important computer things, I kept my computer case box, its a handy LAN transport
tut, you can only hide it from the wife, if you get rid of the box (and yeah i know, something never to be done whilst under guarantee) or can get it into say the loft without her seeing. Its really a simple thing, lie to the wife and get away with your wedding tackle in tact or keep the box, on the off chance it breaks. Which are you most attached to in the end
Old 30-08-2007, 05:42 PM   #13
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute
reminds me of when i got my 20D - Rachel didn't notice for weeks, wasn't until she went to use it and some of the buttons were different that she questioned it..

and appart from that, my 300D is silver and the 20D is black!!
Old 30-08-2007, 05:49 PM   #14
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

Quote:
tut, you can only hide it from the wife, if you get rid of the box (and yeah i know, something never to be done whilst under guarantee) or can get it into say the loft without her seeing. Its really a simple thing, lie to the wife and get away with your wedding tackle in tact or keep the box, on the off chance it breaks. Which are you most attached to in the end
Very good point. Well atleast i wont have a wife until I'm most likely out of Uni in 4 or 5 years.

Not that i plan on lying to my girlfriend ever.
Old 30-08-2007, 05:56 PM   #15
DARKRAVEN979

Fast Zombie

Quote:
Very good point. Well atleast i wont have a wife until I'm most likely out of Uni in 4 or 5 years.

Not that i plan on lying to my girlfriend ever.
lol you never plan on it, it just happens
nah seriously, watching my hubby try to lie to me is just hilarious, with me the guy couldnt lie his way out of a paper bag, like most guys really. Its not your fault, your minds work on pictures, women work on text ergo, a lie is text not picture so men cant lie tada
Old 30-08-2007, 05:59 PM   #16
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

Quote:
lol you bnever plan on it, it just happens
nah seriously, watching my hubby try to lie to me is just hilarious, with me the guy couldnt lie his way out of a wet paper bag, like most guys really. Its not your fault, your minds work on pictures, women work on text ergo, a lie is text not picture so men cant lie tada
Give a paper bag some credit
Old 30-08-2007, 06:06 PM   #17
DARKRAVEN979

Fast Zombie

Quote:
Give a paper bag some credit
lol thought i'd typed wet, ah well.
Old 30-08-2007, 09:30 PM   #18
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
Ask Olly for advice..

he's king of the coverup....

well at least he must be...coz Im surprised his missus hasnt kicked the crap outta him yet...

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 10:22 PM   #19
DARKRAVEN979

Fast Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colio View Post
Ask Olly for advice..

he's king of the coverup....

well at least he must be...coz Im surprised his missus hasnt kicked the crap outta him yet...
lol go Olly
so master of cover up is he? don't let him talk to my hubby, he mayget ideas lmao
Old 30-08-2007, 10:50 PM   #20
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
icanplzhav