GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 07-08-2008, 05:38 PM   #61
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GameOn Launches Its own FREE online Gaming Magazine

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33 View Post
Is it just me or does that page not work?
just you...works for me.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:50 PM   #62
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33 View Post
Is it just me or does that page not work?
Let me know if it still plays up
there are sometimes issues with user profiles but we thought we sorted that out

let me know if it happens again

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 06:18 PM   #63
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you to all those who have taken the time to read and make constructive comments, positive and negative, on the mag.

Itís a shame that some have just ignored all our hard work to complain about unrelated things, but thatís to be expected. Iím not going into it as all I can say is:

Top class job chaps, been a pleasure
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 06:54 PM   #64
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Yea sorry for slightly derailing the thread, Might at somepoint raise a new thread for everyone to discuss the other issues and post suggestions

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:57 PM   #65
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

Go on then

[Edit] Oh, you did
Old 08-08-2008, 02:30 PM   #66
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute

read it....whens the next one coming out?

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Old 08-08-2008, 02:36 PM   #67
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colio View Post
Im not even gonna say it...

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 08-08-2008, 03:32 PM   #68
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think we got more chance of seeing Duke Nukem forever than seein any changes here.
Quote:
Before Duke Nukem: Forever...
Old 08-08-2008, 03:37 PM   #69
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Be next month
the work on the next mag started yesterday

It will be out around the 1st week of September
There is also a subscribe button on the main site for the mag as well

Out of interest, you say you have read it
had you also read all these previews/reviews on the site as well
or was this the 1st time you read them?
(think your see where this is leading)

Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #70
Jessica

Manhack

Jessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdawsonuk View Post
Quote:
I think we got more chance of seeing Duke Nukem forever than seein any changes here.
Quote:
Before Duke Nukem: Forever...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
Be next month
the work on the next mag started yesterday

It will be out around the 1st week of September
There is also a subscribe button on the main site for the mag as well

Out of interest, you say you have read it
had you also read all these previews/reviews on the site as well
or was this the 1st time you read them?
(think your see where this is leading)
HA!! Dawson beat you to it this time
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:10 PM   #71
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of

I've just spend 20 mins virtually paging the mag...

When I got wind of the project, I was very excited about it and in full support. Unfortunately I've had very limited time to dedicated to GO projects of late and I have not made a direct contribution to this project, nor have I really been keeping track of it...

I'm totally taken-a-back at the level of quality those involved have managed to achieve for the first issue. Way beyond any of my expectations. My congratulations to all! Fingers crossed everyone will get to the Aug LAN for a beer and slap on the back from me!

Look forward to the second issue!

Regarding feedback and input in this thread, I do not have the time to read every word. After some speed reading, I say thanks to everyone for input, be it positive, negative or indifferent.

It would seem there has been some criticism over the project... with members questioning priorities and focuses... this is only natural and expected.

I'm going to make an effort to sync up with staff and contributors to see if we can't find a format where we can draw a clear picture for everyone on where things are at and where they are going. Stay tuned.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:17 PM   #72
Platinum
raggggggggge

Look forward to seeing you at the lan mate

Old 10-08-2008, 09:53 AM   #73
GOCP

Barnacle

GOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enough

On reading though it - great stuff.

A lot of effort has gone into it and if you can continue every month, it will get better and better. The bigger profile you get, the more games companies will be happy to do interviews for it, and the more people will drop by and read.

GOCP
GOCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 09:08 PM   #74
olobley

Antlion

olobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
well tbh
a free Curly whirly for the 1st person that writes (a decent) review for bus simulator (seriously) for our site
as i don't believe one could be written about it

(to see the joke see the mag here page) Page 58

(and how many of you have tried page 58 yet)
Hehe, looking forward to a hardcore game of Bus Simulator tonight (got to love the resources on the internet...)
Will report back if it's any good (I'm guessing it won't be) and if it has a LAN mode (can you imagine the tension of an 8 player LAN edition??)
olobley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 10:26 PM   #75
MaddAussie

Antlion

MaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olobley View Post
Hehe, looking forward to a hardcore game of Bus Simulator tonight (got to love the resources on the internet...)
Will report back if it's any good (I'm guessing it won't be) and if it has a LAN mode (can you imagine the tension of an 8 player LAN edition??)
Depends if you can run schoolkids over in it
Old 31-08-2008, 10:32 PM   #76
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olobley View Post
and if it has a LAN mode (can you imagine the tension of an 8 player LAN edition??)
Plat's already claimed the role of "Tramp at the back that smells like wee"
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:01 AM   #77
Colio

Garg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Plat's already claimed the role of "Tramp at the back that smells like wee"
whose claiming the annoying tw*t with the too loud headphones?

Old 01-09-2008, 10:21 AM   #78
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Just to add,
we have had a small number of the mag printed up and it looks fantastic
a copy has been sent out to all those involved and some extra copies sent out for other users who requested it.

If you havnt had your copy yet, give me a shout on MSN

Follow me on Twitter
Old 15-05-2014, 10:30 PM   #79
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. This takes me back. To think that in a couple of months, the mag will have hit 6 years, and over 60 releases with all the extra editions that happened.

Ho-lee-crap!
Old 15-05-2014, 10:36 PM   #80
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

The amount of bitching in this thread...
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote