GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > For Sale & Wanted

For Sale & Wanted Want to sell something or after an upgrade for your PC?

Old 13-04-2011, 08:28 AM   #1
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all
Ideas on Headphones

Came back from a working weekend in Holland, to find my headphones had been smashed in my absence.

Was using the Fatal1ty HS980 Mk2, but found after more than an hour or two my ears would hurt and be hot.

Anyone got ideas for noise canceling headsets with mic (can be detachable) ?

*edit* Preferably not wireless
Old 13-04-2011, 10:27 AM   #2
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of
Re: Ideas on Headphones

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/creat...adset-with-mic
These are great, and even better if you don't have dedicated sound board, plus you can detach the mic.
Old 13-04-2011, 11:12 AM   #3
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold

I'd personally avoid USB headsets. Had nothing but trouble with mine in the past, my creative headset would disconnect and reconnect all the time, and my G35's saddly broke, and play.com wouldn't give me a copy of the invoice (since i didnt have it anymore) so I could get a replacement from Logitech. They where the best headphones I'd ever had, beautiful sound and proper comfy.
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Old 13-04-2011, 11:22 AM   #4
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of

I'm selling theses on ebay because i don't game anymore. They have a usb connection but thats just to power them. They also come with a plug if you don't want to power em from usb

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Medusa-5-1-Sur...item3a6503bae9
Old 13-04-2011, 11:56 AM   #5
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all

Been looking around, and the ones I've found that seem to have good reviews around the board:

Turtle Beach EarForxe HPX
Turtle Beach EarForce HPA2
Turtle Beach EarForce Z2
Sennheiser PC350
SteelSeries Siberia V2
Corsair HSA1

They all seem pretty good, but I'm leaning towards one of the Turtle Beach ones.
Any of you got experience with any of the above?

*@Fazer: those look exatly the same as the Fatal1ty ones, just those are white
Old 13-04-2011, 11:56 AM   #6
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oBladeo View Post
I'm selling theses on ebay because i don't game anymore. They have a usb connection but thats just to power them. They also come with a plug if you don't want to power em from usb

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Medusa-5-1-Sur...item3a6503bae9
Put a bid down on them :P.
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black