Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 23-02-2000, 11:09 AM   #1
RedAssassin

Baby Headcrab

RedAssassin is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Rusholme Curry House Mile!

If any of u guys are plannin on goin 4 a curry when ya come to the lan.
Be warned, these restraunts aren't for the weak arsed!! i went there last night for a curry. And bloody hell!! talk about Ring Sting. I only had a menium curry too, it was fuxin hot!!

l8r
RedAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2000, 11:22 AM   #2
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute
LOL - is there a pizzahut??

i hate dominos after their last v poor pizza @ burton lan
Bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2000, 11:27 AM   #3
RedAssassin

Baby Headcrab

RedAssassin is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah there's a couple. can't remeber where i seen em tho!
RedAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2000, 07:31 PM   #4
FusioN

Human Grunt

FusioN is an unknown quantity at this pointFusioN is an unknown quantity at this pointFusioN is an unknown quantity at this pointFusioN is an unknown quantity at this pointFusioN is an unknown quantity at this point
Boyakasha! Dominoes hating bretheran!

'Always Frozen, never Fresh'

They're the only pizzas that you can drink :P
FusioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2000, 07:33 PM   #5
Vertigo

Manhack

Vertigo is on a distinguished roadVertigo is on a distinguished roadVertigo is on a distinguished roadVertigo is on a distinguished roadVertigo is on a distinguished roadVertigo is on a distinguished roadVertigo is on a distinguished road
oohh....sheeeyut...im gonna...baRF....bLEEEEAAAAUUURRRGHGHHH.

------------------
There'll be no tears, no screams or cries,
Just a laser beam between ya f*cking eyes....

Vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2000, 07:54 PM   #6
Crispy Fry

Hopper Mine

Crispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura about
Personally i think you should go to the Broadway Indian Takeaway....they do an awsome set meal for two for 16!

Always went down a storm with a Miller or Strongbow Smooth!!

*Spies Verty smiling*
Crispy Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2000, 08:11 PM   #7
FusioN

Human Grunt

FusioN is an unknown quantity at this pointFusioN is an unknown quantity at this pointFusioN is an unknown quantity at this pointFusioN is an unknown quantity at this pointFusioN is an unknown quantity at this point
I get a pizza and onion rings for a mear 5 quid of tax payers hard earned cash near me

At Dominoes, it tastes crap and costs like 2-3 quid more, and there's no bloody onion rings
FusioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2005, 12:50 PM   #8
Mike

Scanner

Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Curry houses

For a full list of curry houses and reviews in rusholme, visit http://www.rusholmecurry.co.uk
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2005, 01:00 PM   #9
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
Welcome Mike... do you realise you just posted on a five year old thread! haha check the date stamp next time

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2005, 01:15 PM   #10
Mike

Scanner

I do

Don't worry yourself over my date checking abilities.
Old 25-01-2005, 01:16 PM   #11
Namredips

Vortigaunt

Namredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to behold
lol mike
Old 25-01-2005, 02:03 PM   #12
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
Is Rusholme near Burton then?
Old 25-01-2005, 02:08 PM   #13
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Don't worry yourself over my date checking abilities.
hehe... so was that just a blatant advert?

What brings you to GameOn? Cya around

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2005, 02:19 PM   #14
Mike

Scanner

Burton?

I'm not sure where Burton is.
Rusholme is surrounded by Fallowfield, Moss Side an Longsight.

Blattant advert, I think not.
Rusholme curry (www.rusholmecurry.co.uk) advertises itself, they dont need me posting links up on games forums.

I used to play a lot of counter strike and AOE2 on LAN, but sadly thos days are gone now. Thats why I wrote on this site, a chance to reminisce while subtly informing the world about www.rusholmecurry.co.uk
Old 25-01-2005, 04:22 PM   #15
Pegster

Bullsquid

Pegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura about
Lol nice 1

It was a post before one of the old Manchester Lans Betty

Theres a stretch of road nearby known as the cuerry mile consisting of a sh1t load of indian takeaways and restaurants!

p.s. - Red Assassin.. man that brings back memories! He used to be on my ICQ back in the days of the GO servers!
Old 25-01-2005, 04:29 PM   #16
Sin_Chase

Vortigaunt

Sin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really nice
Holy 5-year old thread batman!
Old 25-01-2005, 04:29 PM   #17
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
Shame really. I was just thinking how nice it would be to pop out for a curry on Saturday night.
Still can I guess, just not so much choice.
Old 25-01-2005, 04:59 PM   #18
MaZ

Human Grunt

MaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura aboutMaZ has a spectacular aura about
mm curry mile 8)

500 yards from my door
MaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2005, 05:03 PM   #19
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
... while subtly informing the world about www.rusholmecurry.co.uk

haha. u actually rock
Old 25-01-2005, 05:24 PM   #20
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
Rusholme Curry Mile is legendary near these parts.

I used to frequently travel the 18 miles to Rusholme to a dingy little cafe/restaurant place that served the best food EVER.

Their kebabs alone were stuff legends are made of.

Mike, perhaps you knew it, was called Sha-e-gan, and was situated across the road from a big halal butchers and nightclub (I think). However abdul the owner sold up, went to india for a bit and then came back and set up a new place, although I dont know where.

Best food in all of rusholme, and you CAN quote me on that.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote