GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn Podcasts > GameOn Podcast Feeds > Photography

Photography Ahh will add a Description later, (its going to be about Photos) :)

Old 25-05-2009, 08:23 PM   #281
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gameon more than 1 PHOTO a DAY

Now, we all know why you are saying that.

Mr. Az don't won't know competition for GO's hairiest man
Old 25-05-2009, 09:47 PM   #282
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't have a particularly great day photo-wise on Saturday, probably the best of the batch would be...

Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2009, 10:59 PM   #283
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

What is that thing, it looks like Mick Jagger is wearing a blonde wig.
ExcessNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2009, 11:27 PM   #284
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Thats no way to talk about Beanz's bird...

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 12:21 AM   #285
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute

what did you attend Beanz?

one from tonights Comedy Competition
Old 02-06-2009, 04:02 PM   #286
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light

I have crossed this bridge dozens of times and never seen a train pass underneath before, but today was my lucky day, except for the fact the phone camera took it in B&W for no good reason! Still, only 12 days until I get my hands on a proper digital camera

POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:55 PM   #287
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute

chooo chooo!! pretty decent for a camera phone

one from this evening
Old 17-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #288
DannyM

Manhack

DannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the rough

My uncles dog, I took it today whilst house-sitting this week!
Old 17-06-2009, 01:08 PM   #289
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute

love that one Pob, I think it looks better in black and white to be honest

And awww doggy! Lovely eyes, I like the pose he has
Old 20-06-2009, 07:24 PM   #290
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Foxy. Cute dog Danny

Went for my first cycle ride with the new digital camera yesterday. No more blaming bad photos on the camera phone! Was disappointed with the weather, but I got one decent shot which is now my new desktop background and sums up summer rather nicely I think!

POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 10:21 PM   #291
Bobster

Tentacle

nice dog shot Danny, b+w dogs are difficult to get the exposure right

some shots from the other night

Last edited by Bobster; 20-06-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 10:21 PM   #292
DannyM

Manhack

DannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the rough

Not a bad shot mate, I agree with the summer comment
Old 27-06-2009, 12:51 PM   #293
Bobster

Tentacle

looks like my shots from last night are depending on what else happens this weekend, making front page and definitely 3rd page of the local paper
Old 27-06-2009, 09:40 PM   #294
DannyM

Manhack

Nice shots mate, hope you get the limelight!
Old 29-06-2009, 02:35 PM   #295
Bobster

Tentacle

my 2 seconds of fame
Old 29-06-2009, 05:30 PM   #296
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Awesome well done Bob
Old 30-06-2009, 09:36 AM   #297
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY

Is it me, or is the tubby one on the left having a hissy fit?
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 09:46 AM   #298
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Is it me, or is the tubby one on the left having a hissy fit?
lol, trust you to notice that

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:30 PM   #299
Bobster

Tentacle

Talking Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY

Old 02-07-2009, 06:59 PM   #300
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

^^^ i like this shot a lot. Must have been difficult getting that picture!