GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 02-05-2010, 03:49 PM   #1
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of
GameOn to Attend E3 2010

GameOn to Attend E3 2010

Visit here to read more

GameOn will once again be attending the Electronic Entertainment Expo, better known to most as E3, this year!
From June 15th to 17th, at the Los Angeles Convention Centre, we will have GameOn reporters relaying us all the top news on what is up and coming from the top names in the industry.*

......Read More
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:59 PM   #2
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GameOn to Attend E3 2010

Nice one. E3 last year showed how it's still a high profile games convention, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guys can produce this year. Mafia II and TES V anyone?
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Who is covering it this year?
Old 03-05-2010, 07:44 AM   #4
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

Can I come?
Old 03-05-2010, 08:36 PM   #5
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

Currently planned to cover the show are Rasher, Gunn, and Giraffe, and then a team here in place updating the website constantly from relayed info.

Flights are horrendous prices currently so its putting a few spanners in the works.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:47 PM   #6
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

I had hoped to go but I need to be in a decent state for the following weekend so that killed that idea. Hopefully there should be space on the big Gaymon Love Bus to GC later in the year.
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:09 AM   #7
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

we already have some big things going on with this, we will keep you posted as things get added to our schedule (which is only just being sorted out)

As ex0 said, we are changing how we do E3 this year,
We are planning on the E3 team having at a lot of back up ready in the UK this year.
currently have around 6 people ready to help them out.

We do have an appointment to see Portal 2 already
which will posted up right after the appointment

A lot of us are really looking forward to this years E3

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:50 AM   #8
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun you lot , take it this means the lan is pushed back to what July now?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:43 AM   #9
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Have fun you lot , take it this means the lan is pushed back to what July now?
The next one will be Soon™

No dates have been set as of yet, but you will have more details as we have them
Old 04-05-2010, 12:09 PM   #10
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome, as long as its not in the next few weeks or August Bank holiday I will be a happy chap

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:29 AM   #11
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Some of my favorite photos from E3

The impressive billboard advertising...

The photo taken each night of Giraffe (you may see a patten in this photo)

The Valve Stand

Then of course there is the women, but maybe we will let Gunn pick them photos out

E3 Photos from last year...

Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-05-2010, 04:56 AM   #12
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold

Hey, don't blame me for having a fk load of scantly clad women in those pictures.

I didn't ask them to wear those outfits

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:01 PM   #13
rastamanblues

Barnacle

rastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nice

Need an extra photographer? (well you don't ask, you don't get )
rastamanblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:43 PM   #14
evilgiraffeman

Manhack

evilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really nice

Well, I'm all packed and sorted ready to fly out to Los Angeles tomorrow morning. We've got a lot of appointments booked throughout the week so there will be a lot of content going up each night/morning.

We've got a dedicated team working on getting the latest news online and we'll be posting detailed previews of our hands-on time and interviews with the developers. We aim to deliver thorough and informative content to give you as much information on the games as possible as well as our opinions of them. While we can't compete with the internet in delivering these instantly we are hoping to get them up as soon as is possible, so bear with us in that respect.
evilgiraffeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:35 PM   #15
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Good luck Giraffe! Hope you have a fantastic time out there
Will be around if you need help with anything ok, just grab me on MSN or something
Old 11-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #16
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

I'll hopefully be following your coverage fairly closely although with my exams next week I probably wont have much spare time to do so.
ExcessNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 04:22 PM   #17
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

a bit of bad news
Due to not traveling too well this year there has been no way i could make it (even though i have my E3 tickets)

Next year should be back on for me though (i hope)
but i am giving 100% support from the UK for our guys who are over there.

Giraffe and Gunn are both still going to E3 to report back for you.

FYI: E3 show starts today (i tell you this as last year people was complaining about lack of coverage.. even though the show wasn't open... you know who you are)

The show starts at 12:00 (LA time)
Which is approx 8pm tonight GMT

Follow me on Twitter
Old 15-06-2010, 06:14 PM   #18
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

GameOn should now be at E3
The event its self does not open for another 2 hours,
this is just prep time for our team in the press room.

Today we have a really good handful of appointments
including...
Valve, Capcom, Harmonix plus load of others.

Valve will be one of the first we report on once GameOn have had the appointment with them.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 15-06-2010, 06:32 PM   #19
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
Harmonix
Tell them to get me a personalised signed poster or something
ExcessNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 08:19 PM   #20
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcessNeo View Post
Tell them to get me a personalised signed poster or something
I have sent them a text message to try and get you one

Follow me on Twitter