GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 12-07-2004, 11:14 PM   #1
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Lan Photo's (LAN #55)

just to let you all know i will be uploading the photos tomorrow (on Tuesday) would of done them today but was a little knackered from weekend still.

If anyone has any LAN photos and you want them up on the GameOn site can you mail them to me Rasher@gamegrin.com or can you upload them as a zip file and send me a mail /PM with link and i will download and add to our collection.

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2004, 10:59 PM   #2
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
1st set of photos are now up
more will be coming tomorrow afternoon ish

about 124 uploaded so far..........

so which ones u think are the best ones so far

Follow me on Twitter
Old 14-07-2004, 12:10 AM   #3
Gaza

Vortigaunt

Gaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really nice
Iain's 'I LOVE COCK' blatently the pick of the bunch.
Gaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2004, 02:14 AM   #4
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

sorry thought i had posted links to photos

for now u can find them in the Image Library on the left menu.
I will get them linked in to Previous LANs as soon as everything else is finished (photos/demos etc)

Massive thanks to
monger
tt|gray
BoC clan
Teddy
& Platinum
for getting these photos to me

If anyone else has any more then pls get in touch (see 1st post above)

More photos will be added tomorrow (Wednesday) as soon as i receive them

Follow me on Twitter
Old 14-07-2004, 08:25 AM   #5
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
hehehe. great stuff lan was a good'un
Old 14-07-2004, 08:27 AM   #6
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Nathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really nice
sum class pics in there, notice the beer tower that fell over and woke dev0 up, roffles!
Old 14-07-2004, 12:25 PM   #7
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
It seems I escaped the photo frenzy again (either that or Rasher is keeping them for bribary later)

They capture the LAN well

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2004, 04:59 PM   #8
Namer

Manhack

Namer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunn
It seems I escaped the photo frenzy again (either that or Rasher is keeping them for bribary later)
We couldn't find where you were sleeping m8.

C2D 4400 @2.8Ghz, 6gb corsair xms ram, 160Gb h/d and 240Gb h/d, 1x XFX 4850 and, of course, water cooled. Currently dual booting XP and windows7 RC.
Namer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2004, 05:31 PM   #9
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
pull out some pics of yourselves for us that havent made it to a lan yet then
Mr_Meeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2004, 05:54 PM   #10
ilogik

Manhack

ilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enough
Quality pics.

Whats the crack with the Blair Witch style ones near the end?
ilogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2004, 06:05 PM   #11
Penno

Fast Headcrab

Penno is an unknown quantity at this point
If Captain Mannering had a son ? Seriously tho' whish I could have been there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11_GO55.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	5723  
Penno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2004, 06:41 PM   #12
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Damn thought you didnt get me lol

Before

After

LOL

Time to don the camo gear and go on a covert operation to tescos

Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2004, 06:54 PM   #13
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
litre of vodka(i think) and keg of stella, lovely mix there

although im sure your not good for duty after that lot...
Mr_Meeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2004, 07:02 PM   #14
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

all the LAN photos are now up
had some news ones sent this afternoon.

You can now view photos from the from Previous LANs
Demos etc are also now up.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 14-07-2004, 08:54 PM   #15
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Will the DC stats be up on the site at all?
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2004, 11:09 PM   #16
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namer
We couldn't find where you were sleeping m8.
I actually slept out in the sleeping area, not like i was hiding in a car or tent (however daft that is )

all curled up with me cuddly Rasher toy, ahh so snug

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2004, 11:38 PM   #17
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum
Will the DC stats be up on the site at all?

i was chatting today about that, i will get looking at them prob on Friday see if i can get em linked in - will update u on that m8

Follow me on Twitter