GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 30-08-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light
Purity First hacks Sarif Industries website

I only just stumbled across this so I don't know how recently this happened but it just makes me love the game even more:

http://www.sarifindustries.com/en/#/home/

Also Eidos were going to announce something yesterday but left us with a riddle instead (you might have seen the messages in the in-game menu).

Here is the Eidos thread discussing it:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=120594

Doesn't look like anyone has solved it yet though.
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2011, 09:15 PM   #2
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Purity First hacks Sarif Industries website

While I'm useless at stuff like this, I do love following these things to see what people come up with.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2011, 11:00 PM   #3
Si^

Vortigaunt

Si^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond repute

All solved..

The orginal codes led us to this website

http://13311tower.com/

not much but there was two clues. one was the gps cordinates in the html and the other was a morse code message as a wave file.

If you click on the pyramid sticking out of the book a login box will appear.

Username: uluru
Password: 11m13clinic
Si^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2011, 11:05 PM   #4
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Something to do with DLC?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2011, 12:24 AM   #5
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Been reading the forum POB linked, and while I won't post what's said as there's a spoiler on somewhere you go, he sounds pretty spot on about a potential DLC. If so I hope he's right in what it is, and it's not some multi-player **** like what's been floating around the net.

EDIT: Also can't seem to get the log in to work?
Old 08-10-2011, 01:18 AM   #6
Kiper

Scanner

Kiper is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
Been reading the forum POB linked, and while I won't post what's said as there's a spoiler on somewhere you go, he sounds pretty spot on about a potential DLC. If so I hope he's right in what it is, and it's not some multi-player **** like what's been floating around the net.

EDIT: Also can't seem to get the log in to work?
Well I went there and it worked but WTF is with this? Okay I clicked on Camara2 and LOGIN PASSWORD came up I typed in the same thing and it did not work:
Kiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 03:16 AM   #7
Dead Alive

Antlion

The whole things rather useless now. It was only about the Missing Link DLC that's out soon.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #8
Kiper

Scanner

Dude what is this vocie talking about on the websit?
And here is what I think of him/them they have played to much of the game and it has made him curopt.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:24 PM   #9
Kiper

Scanner

WTF holy cow I was listening to this mesage when the hack screen came up and said "disturbions detected" and I know that these Purity First DORKS where tring to get me into all of this why would they do that?
Old 13-10-2011, 08:53 AM   #10
Disturbedguy

Zombie

Disturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura about

What did you just say?
Disturbedguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 04:00 PM   #11
Dead Alive

Antlion

^ Was going to ask the same...

EDIT: Maybe he's part of the ARG itself and it's chosen to be promoted solely on GG. The reason for the odd wording and spelling is because Purity got to him and made him weird.

Either that, IT'S STILL REAL TO HIM, DAMMIT!