GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > GameGrin Website Content

GameGrin Website Content Any feedback questions, FAQs, Ideas

Old 10-02-2009, 12:30 PM   #61
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Re: Final Fantasy X

DOH!
lose even...
Old 10-02-2009, 04:17 PM   #62
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

And anyway, I said WITHIN 5 posts, that means any between your next and the one 5 after I posted. So I win
JK Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:18 PM   #63
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Meh im getting used to failing now nyways!
Old 20-11-2010, 07:52 PM   #64
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Shameless bemp of awesome thread, just because I've started playing it again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pcsx2 2010-11-20 11-42-10-07.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	22291  
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #65
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Ahhh you found your disk, good stuff!!
I need to get another playthrough of this going I think!
How far in are you?
Old 20-11-2010, 09:24 PM   #66
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot how slow going it was to begin with, so I'm only just on the boat to Luca, and have called it a night. Gonna give a good portion of tomorrow to it though, hoping to get at least to the Thunder Planes or thereabouts.
Old 20-11-2010, 09:39 PM   #67
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Yeah it is slow to start with. Seems to take forever to get on that boat!
Oh god I need to play this again.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:23 AM   #68
nikole95.7

Scanner

nikole95.7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colio View Post
yeah, Im into process improvements etc...so if i can find a way to do something quicker and more efficiently it gets done.

Im not a "pure" player...and yojimbo w/zanmoto was my ticket to ffx perfection.
I had to use Ass to beat a few of the dark Aeons, but I was still low level-ish compared to when I fought Penance.

I think the only reason I levelled up so much for Penance in the first place was fighting all the damn fiends to capture them in the first place!
nikole95.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:54 PM   #69
Dead Alive

Antlion

Hey, you can't just use Ass then pretend you're not a bot.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:34 PM   #70
Angelfromabove

Antlion

God dammit I need to play this again soon!
Old 06-11-2012, 03:09 AM   #71
Dead Alive

Antlion

Re: Final Fantasy X PS2 Review

Yearly bump before 2012 ends.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:35 AM   #72
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Bahahahaha! Sucks that the opening post now links to ladbrooks now!
Old 06-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #73
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy: http://www.gamegrin.com/game/review/...y-x-ps2-review
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:10 AM   #74
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Holy hell....72 comments and 12199 reads haha!