GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 29-12-2008, 01:51 PM   #1
mario

Snark

mario is an unknown quantity at this point
Question new prince of persia game

On prince of persia what happens when you get all of the light seeds
And i think ive almost finished the game so if youre stuck i might be able to help
mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute
Re: new prince of persia game

If you collect all the light seeds, past the ones you need to progress, I think all that you get is the respective achievement/trophy.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:21 AM   #3
mario

Snark

what

oh well im still gonna try to do it
Old 06-01-2009, 10:58 PM   #4
Mr ScarS

Scanner

Mr ScarS is an unknown quantity at this pointMr ScarS is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: new prince of persia game

I was thinking about getting this for 360 but after the ps2's pop's im not quite sure...i completed all 3 with a smile after if i play this...will i still be smiling hm what a pickle
Mr ScarS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #5
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

It's a good game, and it's beautiful. It's just way too easy to complete, as there's no real penalty for failure.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:03 PM   #6
Mr ScarS

Scanner

Mr ScarS is an unknown quantity at this pointMr ScarS is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: new prince of persia game

Ah thats the thing that attracted me to pop in the first place, hard puzzles confusing surroundings hard gameplay, didnt take too much notice of graphics. Anyone know any good reviews on pop on 360 that will help me make up my mind?
Old 06-01-2009, 11:05 PM   #7
Dead Alive

Antlion

You could always try
Amazon Amazon
, full of user reviews.

I tend to trust gamers more than reviewers, so you might wanna check there.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:09 PM   #8
Mr ScarS

Scanner

Thumbs up Re: new prince of persia game

Thanks dude, i'll check it out and if i like what i see i shall order tonight normally I dont read reviews or gamer ratings to sway my judgement in games however this times different as i really dont want to be let down with this version of pop as the previous versions have all been great thanks again for your help DoA
Old 07-01-2009, 08:15 PM   #9
mario

Snark

yes Prince of persia is a good game but way not as good as sands of time trilogy
Its way too easy to complete i only got it on xmas and ive almost finished it already
Old 07-01-2009, 10:57 PM   #10
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
yes Prince of persia is a good game but way not as good as sands of time trilogy
Its way too easy to complete i only got it on xmas and ive almost finished it already
That's a pretty long game then.

I'm surprised these days if a game lasts more then I dunno 8-10 hours tops.

The only one I have brought recently where I have thought I have got real value for money is gta 4 and that took me I think about 20 hours to complete.
Nex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:46 PM   #11
mario

Snark

yes but i dont go on prince of persia alot about 2 hours a day tops
because of school
Old 08-01-2009, 04:22 PM   #12
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nex View Post

The only one I have brought recently where I have thought I have got real value for money is gta 4 and that took me I think about 20 hours to complete.
are we talking storyline here or 100% everything?

I do think that developers throw some content in to try and bump their longevity, Assassin's Creed being a perfect example, wtf were all the flag collections about?

As far as I know on the 360 you got a respective achievment, but I dont think there was anything on the PS3.

I mean go as far back as Super Mario World and you'll see developers putting in content that runs on a tangent to the main storyline.

Some of it seems well thought out and necessary (FF games are great for this, you wanna complete the game, go ahead, wanna take on the bigger bosses, well you are gonna have to earn close to 100% for that)...others just seem bolted on (as per assassin's creed mention).

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #13
Mr ScarS

Scanner

Question Re: new prince of persia game

I dont know what the devolopers are thinking putting such short gameplay in most games now... specially ps3 developers which have 50gb to play with probably never even go near the limit...I guess their concentrating on multiplayer more then anything atmo...CoD4 being a prime example...short single player...really good MP.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:06 PM   #14
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes but i dont go on prince of persia alot about 2 hours a day tops
because of school

Well if you got it for Christmas which was 14 days ago and u spend 2 hours a day playing it that's 28 hours so that's even longer then gta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colio View Post
are we talking storyline here or 100% everything?

I do think that developers throw some content in to try and bump their longevity, Assassin's Creed being a perfect example, wtf were all the flag collections about?

As far as I know on the 360 you got a respective achievment, but I dont think there was anything on the PS3.

I mean go as far back as Super Mario World and you'll see developers putting in content that runs on a tangent to the main storyline.

Some of it seems well thought out and necessary (FF games are great for this, you wanna complete the game, go ahead, wanna take on the bigger bosses, well you are gonna have to earn close to 100% for that)...others just seem bolted on (as per assassin's creed mention).
That was just the standard storyline and not including anything like the assassins missions or car jacking.

Then you got the multiplayer to have a dabble with as well when I might actually get 5 mins to myself.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:14 PM   #15
mario

Snark

no i mean i play it for 2 hours tops i usualy just play for an hour and not every day
Old 08-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #16
mario

Snark

no i mean i play it for 2 hours tops i usualy just play for an hour and not every day
Old 08-01-2009, 05:20 PM   #17
mario

Snark

huh how come it did it twice???
Old 08-01-2009, 05:28 PM   #18
Nex

Assassin

Quote:
Even so your still well over the usual 8ish hours for a game these days.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:08 PM   #19
mario

Snark

oh well its no where near how long the sands of time trilogy is
Old 08-01-2009, 06:15 PM   #20
Si^

Vortigaunt

Si^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond repute

is that because the trilogy is three games that were released at different times? oh yes it is.
Si^ is offline   Reply With Quote