GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 07-01-2004, 02:39 PM   #1
phunky

Vortigaunt

phunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the rough
What to do for my 21st ?

I come of age next wednesday and im just wondering what ppl think wud be a good idea todo mark the occasion?

Im working wednesday but have taken off Thursday and Friday just incase i have a mad hangover!

Mates should be paying me out but just incase i need to keep it fairly cheap!

So far my only idea is

Drink > LapDance > Drink > Boogey Woogey > Drink > Food > Passout > Drink
phunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 03:04 PM   #2
Teddy

Combine Soldier

Teddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura about
sounds good to me mark
DJRobJones.Com - everything prog - email info@djrobjones.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own unless stated otherwise.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 03:54 PM   #3
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute
Mansex is always good

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 04:12 PM   #4
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
Group Mansex always seems to hit the right notes.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 04:28 PM   #5
phunky

Vortigaunt

phunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the rough
hmmm no ta ive avioded any form of manfun 21years i dont wanna start now thank you very much!
Old 07-01-2004, 07:15 PM   #6
bleecher

Bullsquid

bleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura about
ahh man! just when this thread started to sound interesting *cough*

/me is growing concerned for hairys appetite for fudge packing
Old 07-01-2004, 08:39 PM   #7
Raspy

Human Grunt

Raspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the rough
Lapdance sounds good - can i come?
Old 07-01-2004, 08:41 PM   #8
Minister Rik

Manhack

Minister Rik is on a distinguished roadMinister Rik is on a distinguished roadMinister Rik is on a distinguished roadMinister Rik is on a distinguished roadMinister Rik is on a distinguished roadMinister Rik is on a distinguished road
I ran through a field the size of a football pitch and back naked. Oh yeah and it was full of waist high nettles.
Thank god the lads let me wear my shoes!!!
...The Minister...

Never employ a mentally challenged Gnome. Its not big, and its not clever.
Minister Rik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 09:46 PM   #9
ShoX

Human Grunt

ShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Raspy
Lapdance sounds good - can i come?
If you want to pay extra.
Old 08-01-2004, 01:18 AM   #10
Raspy

Human Grunt

Raspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the rough
I bet you say that to all the guys
Old 08-01-2004, 03:09 PM   #11
Teddy

Combine Soldier

Teddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura about
he did to me at a LAN - so much for inclusive :/
DJRobJones.Com - everything prog - email info@djrobjones.com
The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own unless stated otherwise.
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 05:01 PM   #12
Sallie

Human Grunt

Sallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enough
You got all the areas sorted.

Although, drink is important, stick that in the running a few more times, you'll be sorted.
Sallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 05:05 PM   #13
phunky

Vortigaunt

Well ive booked Thursday and Friday off work next week so im expecting to get very very VERY drunk.

i have 1 and Half Bottle of JayDee Left from Xmas and 30+ Stumpy Buds that i shall be necking before i go out on Wednesday! shame i dont get home till around 7pm
Old 08-01-2004, 05:11 PM   #14
Sallie

Human Grunt

Sallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enough
That it?!

you should go out all day and night Thursday
Old 08-01-2004, 05:17 PM   #15
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
i may be alone here, but I've never seen the attraction of a complete all-day bender?

let alone a two day bender.

I did fck all on my 21st, but to be honest, I didnt really care/want to do anything.

whats the attraction of getting steaming drunk for many hours and pissing your hard earned cash up the wall?

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 05:23 PM   #16
Sallie

Human Grunt

coz you can
Old 08-01-2004, 08:04 PM   #17
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
I hate to b boring but i'm with Colio on this, a few drinks out with my fam was all i wanted for my 18th and for my 21st it was with friends (still didnt get steamed).

I just had a good night

But do what u want to do m8, n after seeing u n the fridge ur going to have a wicked night no matter what u do

Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 08:32 PM   #18
ilogik

Manhack

ilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enough
Smile

Best thing to do is not to plan anything really. Plan the starting point and take it from there. Ya have the days off so might aswell use them for getting to the pub early

Strip joint and lots of lap dances compulsory
ilogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 01:52 AM   #19
Metal Ed

Vortigaunt

Metal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the rough
yeah man, just get f00kin steaming, can't go wrong with that w00t thats what i did...3 times hahahahaaha do it...DO IT!!!!!!!!

My views, no one else's

Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 7x400 @ 2.8Ghz // Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro // 4Gb Crucial Ballistix PC6400 1:1 5-5-5-18 // Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 // BFG GeForce 8800GT OC2 675/1950/1674 // 750Gb Total Storage // LG 194WT 19" Widescreen Monitor
Metal Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 10:54 AM   #20
DeepSpirit

Manhack

DeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Colio
Group Mansex always seems to hit the right notes.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gunn
I hate to b boring but i'm with Colio on this,
I didnt think you were like that Gunn

When i turned 18 and 21 i was a teetotaller (not anymore ) so altho i went clubbing i actually drove all my friends backwards and forwards to the club and had a brilliant night. Its the people you spend the night with that matter to me not how pissed you get.
DeepSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote