GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Game Servers > Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love

Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love For any Questions/Querys that is related to GameOns Battlefield Server (If its not related to our server please use BF forum below)

Old 13-12-2009, 04:48 PM   #21
Hynol

Headcrab

Hynol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Modded Maps

So, there can't be Stalin and moded Stalin in same map cycle?
Hynol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #22
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

No, to do that you'd have to have downloaded the map. The idea of these server side mods is that anyone can play without having to download anything.
There are limitations in what you can do compared to a downloaded map but the advantage is that people don't get booted when a map they haven't got comes around.
Old 14-12-2009, 03:24 AM   #23
marco12390

Fast Zombie

marco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished road

ya ud have to download a new .rfa file. I think that an M10 on market and an M10 on omaha beach for allied would balance maps out a little more too
marco12390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2009, 09:28 PM   #24
msbd

Zombie

msbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuBu View Post
Mitch great job with modding this,yesteray i think that maybe good idea is put into aa power from tigers ? you know 1 shoot plane down,plane camping is allowed but it will be harder to do plane camp :P
thats only possible to add for ALL maps but not just for one. And i dont really like havin a flak like this everywhere. Youd have the ultimate tank destroy flak if a flak shoot was a tiger shoot
msbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 10:56 PM   #25
RE_Am

Headcrab

RE_Am is an unknown quantity at this point

Maby you should turn off those expacks from engineer at stalin and berlin, because they (i saw ppl doing it but i'm not gonna mention those names in public, but these guys know that they did it) just do spawnraping at 1 flag that is left, so totally not fun.

Greetz
RE_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #26
cooler_pl

Baby Headcrab

cooler_pl is on a distinguished roadcooler_pl is on a distinguished roadcooler_pl is on a distinguished roadcooler_pl is on a distinguished roadcooler_pl is on a distinguished roadcooler_pl is on a distinguished roadcooler_pl is on a distinguished road

yea .. lets leave colts and knifes only !!.
And make sure Red it's not to much for most of players so they can survive without using brains.
cooler_pl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:13 AM   #27
RE_Am

Headcrab

Well, cooler, before you come here and insulting me, (when i participate at making the server comfortable for everyone) come more on the server to play!!! and speak then! it's easy to insult ppl and it's very low, i'm thinking that you're just an old men trying to get some attention or/and affection, and i'm sure i'm right!! And that is not the place for it! Here is the place to make the server better for everyone! So, zamknij sie bo nudny juz jestes!!! If you don't like it on the server, well then go!! It will be much more fun without such morons like you who play barley on the server and then comes to complain and insulting ppl!! (sry for the other ppl for my expressions)

Greetz

ps: It's not about using your brains, but about having fun!! It's still a game!!!

Last edited by RE_Am; 03-01-2010 at 12:19 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:18 AM   #28
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

Well actually according to Gametracker cooler has played for over 18 hours in the last month.

I'll also thank you to keep your post civil. We do not insult each other on here, especially over minor differences of opinion.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:04 AM   #29
marco12390

Fast Zombie

marco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished road

ive heard a lot recently about cooler and konewa insulting my clan and my members including bans for no reason at all
Old 03-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #30
cooler_pl

Baby Headcrab

cooler_pl is on a distinguished roadcooler_pl is on a distinguished roadcooler_pl is on a distinguished roadcooler_pl is on a distinguished roadcooler_pl is on a distinguished roadcooler_pl is on a distinguished roadcooler_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE_Am View Post
Well, cooler, before you come here and insulting me, (when i participate at making the server comfortable for everyone) come more on the server to play!!!
actually i am playing, perhaps not that much as before, but i am.

Quote:
i'm thinking that you're just an old men trying to get some attention or/and affection, and i'm sure i'm right!!
of course you are right my dear friend

Quote:
So, zamknij sie bo nudny juz jestes!!! If you don't like it on the server, well then go!!
sorry my friend but NO, i will not go because u like it i think i can make u angry few more time , just for fun

Quote:
It will be much more fun without such morons like you who play barley on the server and then comes to complain and insulting ppl!! (sry for the other ppl for my expressions)
grow up kid, i dont care about insults but you are one of this server admins, and if u like to put some **** on my head do it on our private forum, not here.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:33 PM   #31
marco12390

Fast Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler_pl View Post
sorry my friend but NO, i will not go because u like it i think i can make u angry few more time , just for fun
Sounds like a 12 year old here coming from someone who is 37 years old.
And why does it need to be private cooler? i know about what goes on and i was an admin. Are u afraid people will disagree with u if its in the private forums? Frankly it shows how insecure u are about this being in the public forums
Old 03-01-2010, 02:04 PM   #32
RE_Am

Headcrab

|||sorry my friend but NO, i will not go because u like it i think i can make u angry few more time , just for fun |||

I'm not saying that i like it but that i'm not holding you on the server, so when you don't like it there anymore, stop complaining and insulting, just go

|||grow up kid, i dont care about insults but you are one of this server admins, and if u like to put some **** on my head do it on our private forum, not here.[/QUOTE]|||

you are one of the server admins too, so you can make insults on me in public and i should go in private for you? Well no, and i'm not insulting anyone, i just defend everyone. And saying go in private to put **** on your head, why do you abuse your admin power for big threatenings on the server in PUBLIC, well you should do that then too in private, the game itself is for making fun!! NO threatenings, NO insults and NO complainings, the forums is for complainings and have a talk with some ppl about anything you want where the game is involved, but it's also NOT for insulting or threats!
In private it's also NOT for insulting!
It's just a game, so get over it! you don't even know those ppl, including me, in real life, so don't bother! Just go and have fun!

Greetz

Last edited by RE_Am; 03-01-2010 at 02:07 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:05 PM   #33
RE_Am

Headcrab

whoops, posted it 2 times, sry
Old 03-01-2010, 07:40 PM   #34
cooler_pl

Baby Headcrab

i dont see any insults Red, can u show me where i have insulted you ?
Old 03-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #35
RE_Am

Headcrab

i'm not going further in this here, it's going to be a cat and mouse game!
if you want to talk, redarmytheonly is my xfire, so there you can find me. And like i said, just play and have fun!

Greetz
Old 03-01-2010, 08:07 PM   #36
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i dont see any insults Red, can u show me where i have insulted you ?
Quote:
grow up kid
Case closed. Keep it civil or it will be deleted.
ExcessNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 10:15 PM   #37
GospodinSparky

Snark

GospodinSparky is an unknown quantity at this point

mitch did a good job of remodding but i dont like the new stalingrad sorry . lots of others dont like it either!
GospodinSparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 12:12 AM   #38
NiKiTa

Fast Zombie

NiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enough

We can always change if the players don't like it,it depends on many like it and how many dislike it.
NiKiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 12:52 AM   #39
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

We'd like to hear people's comments about the maps Sparky. Good or bad. Please encourage your friends to come and let us know what they think.
Old 16-01-2010, 11:19 AM   #40
KuNiVa

Scanner

KuNiVa is an unknown quantity at this point

i love it
but can we do a little change on omaha beach?.........just an anti camp beach mod or something like that......because sometimes the allied hav no chance to take the flag because half of the axis camp on beach

Last edited by KuNiVa; 16-01-2010 at 11:21 AM.
KuNiVa is offline   Reply With Quote