GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 10-02-2005, 09:23 AM   #1
Namredips

Vortigaunt

Namredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to behold
LAN #59 photo

please put ur photo and the ones going with you (if they dont have a username on here) up so we can make an attempt to recognise u

P.S i know this has been done before but the other one is overloaded, and this is for lan #59 attendants only!
Old 10-02-2005, 09:54 AM   #2
Namredips

Vortigaunt

Namredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to behold
arse stupid edit time out

me, the only resent phto i could find im afraid
Old 10-02-2005, 10:09 AM   #3
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of
rather pickled ere but recognisable i hope
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RIMG0020.JPG
Views:	214
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	8648  
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 11:38 AM   #4
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Nathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really nice
Got pics of Dom, Marc, Piggy and me. Also got one of Yossarian (Craig) that I will post as its at home.
Attached Images

Old 10-02-2005, 11:45 AM   #5
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
****ing papparazzi
Old 10-02-2005, 11:49 AM   #6
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Nathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by monger
****ing papparazzi
Personally i think thats a very sexy looking bite of the burger...i wanna see more of that at lan, looking straight at the camera, like "Hey you! How you doin'?".
Old 10-02-2005, 12:12 PM   #7
Zim

Fast Zombie

Zim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enough
Here's one of me from GO #56, and no I didn't drink that bottle of Vodka - Ex0dUs did!

Old 10-02-2005, 12:28 PM   #8
Namredips

Vortigaunt

that cant be you can it? caus ur wearing a admin/helper thingy jacket, and u MASIVLY violated a sig rule
/me ponders this
Old 10-02-2005, 12:32 PM   #9
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
his sig, besides being over 10kb in size like most people are now (including yours josh) seems ok to me

EDIT: unless of course you are referring to the copyright violation of using valve's image without strict written permission? doubt valve would like my sig a great deal
Old 10-02-2005, 12:35 PM   #10
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Quote:
his sig, besides being over 10kb in size like most people are now (including yours josh) seems ok to me

EDIT: unless of course you are referring to the copyright violation of using valve's image without strict written permission? doubt valve would like my sig a great deal
I though the limit was 20K these days? And I bet Valve would love your sig mate, i wouldnt be surprised if Kyle disables it at some point.
Old 10-02-2005, 01:11 PM   #11
Namredips

Vortigaunt

Quote:

no, i mean be4 that he had a MASIVE sig, it was huge and there where two of them
Old 10-02-2005, 01:12 PM   #12
monger

Alien Controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayspring
I though the limit was 20K these days? And I bet Valve would love your sig mate, i wouldnt be surprised if Kyle disables it at some point.

roffles

kyle and steam, up a tree.....
Old 10-02-2005, 01:20 PM   #13
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Quote:
roffles

kyle and steam, up a tree.....
I noticed he posted at steamsucks.tk...

/me sniggers
Old 10-02-2005, 02:15 PM   #14
Zim

Fast Zombie

Zim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enough
Yea, I had to post a shout on the steamsucks.tk site

As for my previous signature, I used my R2C forum sig (and I'm still using my R2C avatar) because I hadn't had time to work on a new one.

Is 10K for a sig considered to be large on the GO forum, with bandwidth in mind I'll chop the size down
Old 10-02-2005, 05:18 PM   #15
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
na, see linky

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 06:07 PM   #16
Zim

Fast Zombie

BBK's Ozzy will also be joining us at the next LAN, he has just moved house and doesn't have a Net connection yet so I thought I'd post a 'nice' picture of him on his behalf:

Old 10-02-2005, 07:53 PM   #17
Pegster

Bullsquid

Pegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura about
Thugs
Old 10-02-2005, 07:55 PM   #18
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayspring
Personally i think thats a very sexy looking bite of the burger...i wanna see more of that at lan, looking straight at the camera, like "Hey you! How you doin'?".
do we have to see monger's "burger"?
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 10:44 PM   #19
Zim

Fast Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegster
Thugs
L L, Oz does look like a chav in that pic I must admit. But it was the fourth night of the Lan!

Here's a picture of him that shows him his true form:

(Losing at WarCraft III - pw0nd)
Old 12-02-2005, 11:35 AM   #20
Namredips

Vortigaunt

is it me or in the first pic of ozzy, did he have boobs?