GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 17-02-2006, 02:43 PM   #1
wichiowmchikibd

Human Grunt

wichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nice
Shooting

Just wondering if anyone on Gameon did any shooting (outside of a computer! ). I personally do smallbore rifle shooting, shotguns and air rifles, soon moving up to fullbore centrefire rifles!

Would just be interested to know if anyone else shoots, and what.
Old 17-02-2006, 02:44 PM   #2
Roger_Mellie
Banned

Roger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond repute
I have a .22 air rifle. That's about it.
Roger_Mellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2006, 02:45 PM   #3
Torralion

Poisonous Zombie

Torralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura about
I have a scoped .177.

Nice gun - had it for a few years now. I tend to shoot targets - sometimes Clay tiles as they sound great when smashed.

I consider myself a good shot!
Old 17-02-2006, 04:51 PM   #4
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of
I do a type of shooting.. usually involves nakedness and a female target..

WE GOT TEH 1!!!!!!!! VAAAUUUNNNTTTT!!!!!!
Milky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2006, 04:54 PM   #5
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute
shot a couple of shotguns and .22 air rifle

also shot 0.68" semi auto's
Old 17-02-2006, 04:55 PM   #6
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
The type where you lie with your legs up against the wall aiming for the poster above your bed?
Mr_Meeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2006, 04:59 PM   #7
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Meeker
The type where you lie with your legs up against the wall aiming for the poster above your bed?
Now I've never tried it that way...

Wonder if namedrips will reply to this

Old 17-02-2006, 05:04 PM   #8
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
Might make an appearance with his life partner again..
Mr_Meeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2006, 05:05 PM   #9
DeepSpirit

Manhack

DeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Milky again.

omg lol my ribs hurt
DeepSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2006, 05:08 PM   #10
Bad_Barbie

Poisonous Headcrab

Bad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura about
Rofl, and repped

Xfire - badbarbie
Bad_Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2006, 05:48 PM   #11
Roger_Mellie
Banned

Roger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky
You're quite the photographer, so I hear.
Roger_Mellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2006, 05:48 PM   #12
Ewoks Revenge

Roller Mine

Ewoks Revenge is a jewel in the roughEwoks Revenge is a jewel in the roughEwoks Revenge is a jewel in the roughEwoks Revenge is a jewel in the roughEwoks Revenge is a jewel in the roughEwoks Revenge is a jewel in the roughEwoks Revenge is a jewel in the roughEwoks Revenge is a jewel in the roughEwoks Revenge is a jewel in the roughEwoks Revenge is a jewel in the roughEwoks Revenge is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Meeker

pmsfl

repped
Ewoks Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2006, 06:19 PM   #13
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold
i am not allowed near guns because i kill chavs with them although i do not see it as a crime the govement does lol
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Gunner002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2006, 06:28 PM   #14
Milky

Antlion

err...

Oh i forgot he was only 15... nevermind.. poor little lad.

Old 17-02-2006, 06:35 PM   #15
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road
Gunner the humour you provide me is immense...

Also, the use of full stops is immense.

Fired a rifle out hunting Giant Wild Boar...I missed...I ran.
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2006, 06:37 PM   #16
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold
cough crap shot cough
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Old 17-02-2006, 06:42 PM   #17
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
I used to do .22 target rifle shooting. Averaging around 97.
Old 17-02-2006, 06:46 PM   #18
MaddAussie

Antlion

MaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond repute
Ive fired a shot gun and .22 before
Old 17-02-2006, 06:47 PM   #19
Gunner002

Antlion

i have fire a rife i dont know what it is was called lol i was ages ago i think i was 12 or some thing
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Old 17-02-2006, 06:58 PM   #20
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner002
cough crap shot cough
At least I can hit the keys to spell...
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote