GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Cars & Bikes

Cars & Bikes Talk about things with wheels or things that go vroom!

Old 15-06-2007, 01:35 PM   #1
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of
oBladeo 1991 mr2 turbo project

Very old engine bay pics sorry. Car should be ready for july

Full Bomex Body
Eibach Lowing Springs
XS Power T3/T4 Turbo (garret wheel) with Auto Timer
XS Power Intercooler
XS Power external wastegate
XS Power Down pipe
XP Power Manifold
XS Power Screamer pipe
XS Power Oil Feed and Return (Customized)
EAGLE RODS WISECO PISTONS
Greddy Fuel Pressure Regulator
FERREA STAINLESS STEEL VALVES
Supertech Valve Springs Retainers
AEM Boost Controller
Uprated Intercooler Fan
Oil Cooler full braided
Catch Breather Tank
MR2 Gas Spring Engine Lid Prop
Stage 3 clutch
Sard Fuel Rail Delivery Pipe 4 Cylinder
SARD 8mm Fuel Line Fitting Nipple
SARD 280l/h High Flow Fuel Pump 550hp
SARD 800cc Fuel Injectors SW20 MR2 ST185 Celica 3S-GTE
SARD #6 Stainless Steel Fuel Line 2 Meters
HKS M-Series Spark Plugs Platinum & Iridium 4-Cylinder
Sard Sports Magnetic Oil Filter RB VG CA 4AG 3S-GTE
Sard Dren Plug MAG+ Oil Pan Plug
Trust Greddy Elbow Pipe
SARD Low Temperature Thermostat SW20 AE101 AE111
HKS CamShaft Altezza MR-2 Celica 3S-GTE 3S-GE
Cusco Type ST Front Strut Bar
HKS SSQV
100 BHP American wet NOS with Purge (Custom fit)
Samco Hoses
HKS Poperflow Air Filter
Blitz Exhaust
Blitz Oil Filter
Mannecor HT Leads
Iridium Plugs
Red Top Battery
Water Temp, Oil Temp, Volt, Boost Gauges
Large Techo with Bright Red Adjustable Shift
Mono Steering Wheel
Snap Off Steering Wheel
17" Toora Alloys with Goodyear Eagle F1'S On Rear & Khumoís On Front
FULL BEIGE & BLACK LEATHER RETRIM
Full Body Respray in Metallic Black
Rogue Systems Afterburner LED Rear Lights
Rogue Systems quad head Lights
Rogue Systems Clear Indicators
Sports Pedals.
Samco Gear knob.
Blue under car neonís
Blue Foot well neonís

Sound System
Clarion touch screen motorized DVD player
Pioneer equalizer with display
TV tuner
6 disc changer
2 x 1 farad power caps
1 x 1.5 farad power cap
2 x 10" 1000watt alpine subs
2 x 550watt rms alpine mono amps
4x infinity components with tweeters and crossovers
Kenwood 500 watt rms amp
Alpine base controller

Got to get some more bits this week eg hks gasket, ecu so on....
Old 15-06-2007, 01:36 PM   #2
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of
Got the clarion sat nav coming as well
Old 15-06-2007, 02:10 PM   #3
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
If this is the same one that I took a ride in last time ill be fucked if im getting in it again

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 15-06-2007, 02:12 PM   #4
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

It'll be allot faster now and the nos is fixed and full

Hoping to up it to 500 bhp and 100 bhp of nos

(just spent £4500 on it)
Old 15-06-2007, 02:13 PM   #5
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
See you at your funeral

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 15-06-2007, 02:35 PM   #6
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

Good thing is i'll die happy
Old 15-06-2007, 03:18 PM   #7
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold
Woo wouldn't mind a ride in that beast!!
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Old 15-06-2007, 05:35 PM   #8
Platinum

Tentacle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner002 View Post
Woo wouldn't mind a ride in that beast!!
Not with Gaz driving you dont trust me

Old 15-06-2007, 06:11 PM   #9
fuKKer

Human Grunt

fuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant future
why are you putting "cheating gas" in it?
Old 15-06-2007, 06:15 PM   #10
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuKKer View Post
why are you putting "cheating gas" in it?
Had it when i got the car and fook me i love it
Old 15-06-2007, 08:00 PM   #11
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Not with Gaz driving you dont trust me
Can't be as insane a ride as the bloke I work with, that guy is mental in his Prodrive Scooby.
Old 16-06-2007, 03:18 AM   #12
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuNsLiNgEr View Post
Can't be as insane a ride as the bloke I work with, that guy is mental in his Prodrive Scooby.
bth i don't race Scooby's for one there **** (wank engine) for two there a wannabe evo/skyline. The 3sgte is a nice lump and i love working with it.

Plus ask plat the last time a standard sti tried us in chesterfield and that way runnin 310 (very gay)

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY that i don't like to race people on the street!. my car is weekend insurance because i like to walk. My car is desiged for germay next year as i had to much fun this year
Old 16-06-2007, 11:10 AM   #13
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold
Haha, gotta love germanys motor way, no speed limit FTW!
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Old 16-06-2007, 11:17 AM   #14
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of
Looks frickin pimp m8, the specs speak for themselves, very nice motor indeed
Old 16-06-2007, 11:23 AM   #15
olobley

Antlion

olobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good
What's the scoop on the bonnet for if the engine is in the back though?
Old 16-06-2007, 11:43 AM   #16
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
mm fast car.
mate of mine has been getting his pulsar sorted out for a couple of years, the thing is a beast, think youre gonna become part of the seat when he accelerates...
Old 16-06-2007, 06:00 PM   #17
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by olobley View Post
Looks good
What's the scoop on the bonnet for if the engine is in the back though?
The scoop is nothing mate it's just slowing the car down (some jap guy fitted it before me). If i have enough money this month the carbon bonnet should be coming
Old 16-06-2007, 06:01 PM   #18
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Meeker View Post
mm fast car.
mate of mine has been getting his pulsar sorted out for a couple of years, the thing is a beast, think youre gonna become part of the seat when he accelerates...
Yea the pulsars are beasts mate thats one hell of a car
Old 16-06-2007, 06:16 PM   #19
boooooooooooo
Banned

boooooooooooo is infamous around these partsboooooooooooo is infamous around these partsboooooooooooo is infamous around these partsboooooooooooo is infamous around these partsboooooooooooo is infamous around these partsboooooooooooo is infamous around these parts
yeah ofcourse mate ill eat my mr2 if you manage to get anywhere near 500bhp with an xs power t3/t4.what boost you running, 3 bar ????.

It just looks like you just gone through magazines and wrote down everything you could think of.

Last edited by boooooooooooo; 16-06-2007 at 06:20 PM.
Old 16-06-2007, 06:21 PM   #20
boooooooooooo
Banned

boooooooooooo is infamous around these partsboooooooooooo is infamous around these partsboooooooooooo is infamous around these partsboooooooooooo is infamous around these partsboooooooooooo is infamous around these partsboooooooooooo is infamous around these parts
what power was it running when you took the photo at the top