GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 02-12-2015, 03:25 PM   #1
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Birthday, Rasher

For those that don't know, it's Rasher's birthday today .

Whilst I may not have been around as much in the past few months due to work, for the past eight years, Rasher has always been there for me when I've needed him and I can't really put into words how much I've appreciated this. Hell, he got me into the job I have now!

Happy Birthday, Rash . We need to game more.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 04:58 PM   #2
dominoid

Antlion

dominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the rough
He's alright I suppose

Happy birthday rash, may your steam library always be full.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
dominoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 06:11 PM   #3
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy Birthday, Rasher

Happy Birthday you sexy bastard!

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:28 PM   #4
trbickmore

Barnacle

trbickmore will become famous soon enoughtrbickmore will become famous soon enoughtrbickmore will become famous soon enoughtrbickmore will become famous soon enoughtrbickmore will become famous soon enoughtrbickmore will become famous soon enoughtrbickmore will become famous soon enoughtrbickmore will become famous soon enoughtrbickmore will become famous soon enoughtrbickmore will become famous soon enoughtrbickmore will become famous soon enough

Happy Birthday, Big Boss!
trbickmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:31 PM   #5
Acelister

Tentacle

Acelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to all

Hippo birdy two ewe!
Old 02-12-2015, 08:45 PM   #6
VodKaVK

Poisonous Headcrab

VodKaVK is on a distinguished roadVodKaVK is on a distinguished roadVodKaVK is on a distinguished roadVodKaVK is on a distinguished roadVodKaVK is on a distinguished roadVodKaVK is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday Rash!!!!
VodKaVK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:41 PM   #7
Foulerfire

Barnacle

Foulerfire will become famous soon enoughFoulerfire will become famous soon enoughFoulerfire will become famous soon enoughFoulerfire will become famous soon enoughFoulerfire will become famous soon enoughFoulerfire will become famous soon enoughFoulerfire will become famous soon enoughFoulerfire will become famous soon enough

Happy birthday Rash!
Foulerfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 10:32 PM   #8
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday Rash
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:15 AM   #9
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all

Happy Birthday Rash, please stop asking for the photos. They aren't coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domdange
Don't give what you can't take.
Emseypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:36 AM   #10
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday!

Now, where's the edit button so it looks like I posted this yesterday...
Old 03-12-2015, 12:07 PM   #11
Mrs Rasher

Hopper Mine
Administrator

Mrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud of

Bad me - did not see this yesterday.

Hope you had a lovely birthday yesterday
Old 03-12-2015, 05:09 PM   #12
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

Posted on FB yesterday, but hey, it's Rasher, he can have another happy birthday from me and Oli. @dawon, make mine looked like I posted it yesterday :P
fazer is offline   Reply With Quote